Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ATOM - Piano Roll - AUv3 Midi Editor - Pre Release Demo for the iPad - This is EPIC

Comments

• edited April 2019

@blueveek said:
    Update:

I've now submitted Atom to Apple for review. Release schedule is dependent on Apple at this point, but I did everything I could so that they won't complain. Hoping for some good luck :)

Thanks for your patience, and I hope you're going to have a blast.

Can't wait!! Thank you so very much for developing this!!

• Awesome. Perfect timing to use with my new Midi Fighter Twister!

• @tk32 said:

@RajahP said:
    Can you Import/Export midi?

Not in version 1.0

You'll have to ask @blueveek if (or when) that feature will be added.

Thanks..

• Here’s the Audioveek site which lists the many features for Atom.

• edited April 2019

@InfoCheck said:
    Here’s the Audioveek site which lists the many features for Atom.

Helpful, thanks. Doesn't address playback other than to state replay and loop. What does that mean? Exposes AU parameters? Universal?

• @InfoCheck said:
    Here’s the Audioveek site which lists the many features for Atom.

This thing looks fantastic. Really looking forward to it. Big thanks to the dev.

• i’m heading to the store, what size itunes card should i buy for this app $10-$15-$20-$30? i can wait for this one

• @eross said:
    i’m heading to the store, what size itunes card should i buy for this app $10-$15-$20-$30? i can wait for this one

He made a ridiculous intro sale for the midi tools (Tier 1 - 1,09€). Fingers crossed for an intro sale here too. If we are Lucky maybe 6,99€

• wow, that would be awesome! it still amazes me how we get such great musical tools on ios for such incredible prices. we are very lucky. > @david_2017 said:

@eross said:
    i’m heading to the store, what size itunes card should i buy for this app $10-$15-$20-$30? i can wait for this one

He made a ridiculous intro sale for the midi tools (Tier 1 - 1,09€). Fingers crossed for an intro sale here too. If we are Lucky maybe 6,99€

• Please do post a link to the Appstore the moment it pops up :D

I feel like asking "Is it out yet?" every time this thread gets updated hehe...

• @Samu said:
    Please do post a link to the Appstore the moment it pops up :D

I feel like asking "Is it out yet?" every time this thread gets updated hehe...

Agreed. Pouring down with heavy Texas morning storms and I would love to be fiddling with this today.....

• If I recall from Aphelian's Dev, submits pre-weekend get deferred to at least Monday? Dunno. Plus an AUv3 probably has to get erroneously rejected at least twice, right? ;-)

• edited April 2019

@inakarmacoma said:
    If I recall from Aphelian's Dev, submits pre-weekend get deferred to at least Monday? Dunno. Plus an AUv3 probably has to get erroneously rejected at least twice, right? ;-)

Depends on how Victor submitted it - but yeah x2 seems to be the norm even with instructions.
    I'm not sure what ATOM's standalone app does - it probably just says the AU is installed - although hoping he opens it up to allow airDrop to import midi files soon....

• Still nothing, eh? Bummer. Was hoping to spend a few hours with it this evening.

• Good videos to get ya started and hold you over until it drops hha

• Maybe this will land on my iPad today? Any chance? Maybe a few hours from now? Let’s say 7 p.m.? Anyone?

• i can’t remember is this a universal app? will it work on iphone too?

• Do we know if this app can record and send out the y-axis modulations on moog keyboards for animoog, M15 and Model D?

• @eross said:
    i can’t remember is this a universal app? will it work on iphone too?

It is universal - works great on iPhone too :)

• @tk32 said:

@eross said:
    i can’t remember is this a universal app? will it work on iphone too?

It is universal - works great on iPhone too :)

ahhh i want it even more now. thanks :#

• @reasOne said:
    Good videos to get ya started and hold you over until it drops hha

Nice, watched them all, Thanks..

Makes me even more anxious to get my hands on it..

• Yeah, the videos are really good. Somebody get the AppStore review team an extra cuppa’ . Wake up guys, Monday morning and apps to review. Put this one on the top of the pile please :)

• @Hmtx said:
    Yeah, the videos are really good. Somebody get the AppStore review team an extra cuppa’ . Wake up guys, Monday morning and apps to review. Put this one on the top of the pile please :)

Couldn't agree more. The videos make it look really useful. It can even play backwards, so maybe some interesting Fugue-style stuff can be done, too, especially since one can overlay different midi tracks. Come on, Apple, sort it out!

• edited April 2019

“Atom Piano-Roll is the first in our series of Atom plugins”.. Interesting..

Maybe, an insight into what we can expect in future products, updates......... as we wait?

• Did Apple reviewers reject?

• @reasOne said:
    Did Apple reviewers reject?

Last I heard it’s still in review.

• @tk32 said:

@reasOne said:
    Did Apple reviewers reject?

Last I heard it’s still in review.

Coooo!

• edited April 2019

It's available in the French AppStore :)

• in UK too