Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Please forgive - I have nowhere else to turn

I have Google searched, looked through the manual, looked at the anemic FAQ on the KV331 website and even contacted them with this question but I have no answers. And then I found this site. So maybe someone can help. My question:
Simple - how do you delete a modulation from the Mod Matrix in Synthmaster 2.9?

Comments

• Maybe put it in the topic title?

• Welcome @IncubatorJones! I checked it out on my iPad but I think 2.9 is a desktop VST isn't it? This forum tends to be more iOS focused so I recommend asking on KVR https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/

Cheers

• It sounds like there is a lot of functionality with the right mouse button. Have you tried right clicking on the parameter you want to change?

• Thank you all for your help (suggestions? comments?). I am a computer techie guy and have tried all kinds of key combinations, right clicking, left clicking, swearing, yelling, threatening etc. But with no luck. GusGranite, thanks for the most helpful hint - that I am the right body in the wrong place. I will gather up my toys and take them over to the other forum. Much thanks!

• @IncubatorJones don't you just left click the mod source and select 'None'?