Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tapeworm I: My mini OST for a film that doesn't exist. :)

Been playing with a tape loop-style setup using @Chris_Randall / Audio Damage's Enso, RE-1, Tap Delay, etc. all played real-time via an increasingly complex midi controller set up.

Made this :

I really like the way it came out so I thought I'd share. :)

Comments

• weird, can't edit post... Anyhoo, the sound source was Moodscaper... The cool tonal changes etc. were done using Enso's 5th/8 step settings... Really wish the midi mapping was better thought out on Enso though...

• Spoon, bluntly, into the head of it, the small thing all made big by the bloating, into the head of it, and through also, until only the leaving is left and never did she thank me or ever say goodbye.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Spoon, bluntly, into the head of it, the small thing all made big by the bloating, into the head of it, and through also, until only the leaving is left and never did she thank me or ever say goodbye.

Um, yea... I think this one may be better for your apparent condition... :)

• These are nasty bro!!

• Cool. Particularly like the last two: Injury and Inoculation
    Shudder to think what the movie would be like....

• @aplourde said:
    Cool. Particularly like the last two: Injury and Inoculation
    Shudder to think what the movie would be like....

It’s probably more subliminal than intentional, but I’ve been binging The OA... Then in season 2 I’ve noticed that all the opening titles use the same kind of kaleidoscope effect!

I’m a fucking 😇!