Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What this dude does with iSequence is AMAZINGGGGG WOW

@giku_beepstreet you might want to get him to test your Drambo app for sure!!! Iam actually hiphop production wise dude but also dj lot of new wave punk rock ItaliDisco etc. How did this dude get this sounding so Pro . Has anyone got his contact details. Iam not signed to Youtube.
What he does toward the last 2mins is very very good. Those chord fills...

Comments

• @JohnnyGoodyear cheers - I have youtube but not setup a new account so cannot message via youtube. Will find a way cool. For sure going to play this to some industry people and during my dj set this weekend. Amazing stuff.
    @LinearLineman check this out Now this is putting musical grammar to good use. :-)

• That is why I got hooked to this He like myself is a fan of the great Vangelis

• Well done, Ron.

• @gusgranite said:
    Well done, Ron.

No shit and years gone by. I'm guessing Ron may be Japanese...would like to know what kit he's working on tonight...

I do love iSequence. Just wish Mister Beep might add the odd bit here and there. Still a great piece of software....

• edited March 2019

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@gusgranite said:
    Well done, Ron.

No shit and years gone by. I'm guessing Ron may be Japanese...would like to know what kit he's working on tonight...

I do love iSequence. Just wish Mister Beep might add the odd bit here and there. Still a great piece of software....

@JohnnyGoodyear does iSequence have Swing Is that the Shuffle button if so is it Global Swing? And how do you import your own samples can they be imported direct to the pads. That Ron dude has shown what can be done with ISequence plus it has inbuilt sampler :-)Thanks in advance for any info.

• @JohnnyGoodyear how do you edit samples? I cannot find any manual online etc

• The primary issue (and thus my subtle the odd bit here and there note to Mister Beep @giku_beepstreet ) is that on the current version of iOS I can't audiocopy out....and thus am left with iTunes as the only viable transfer vehicle. Will test it on an earlier machine later today....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    The primary issue (and thus my subtle the odd bit here and there note to Mister Beep @giku_beepstreet ) is that on the current version of iOS I can't audiocopy out....and thus am left with iTunes as the only viable transfer vehicle. Will test it on an earlier machine later today....

@JohnnyGoodyear I bought it last night Will have a mess about with it later.

• funny this was nine years ago on YouTube... but yeah, impressive composition. I like it

• To confirm, on my latest (12.9 x latest iOS) ipad if I try to audiocopy I get the box, but no option thereafter and -thereafter- I can't 'get out' of this box without restarting:

On an older ipad running 10.3 the same request for audiocopy DOES bring the box:

Just for the record etc.

@giku_beepstreet I'm sure iSeq seems like the oldest of hats to you Mister Giku, but it is still so very, very capable and creative, we would be very grateful if there was any way to update this. The iTunes transfer DOES still work (although is not much beloved by most of us :))....

• Awesome track! Never heard it before whenever searching for other iSequence users :lol:

This is still one of my favorite apps :love:

• BTW, dig this one...

He switches to main output in the 1:00 mark, so it's not all crappy mic sounding

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    To confirm, on my latest (12.9 x latest iOS) ipad if I try to audiocopy I get the box, but no option thereafter and -thereafter- I can't 'get out' of this box without restarting:

On an older ipad running 10.3 the same request for audiocopy DOES bring the box:

Just for the record etc.

@giku_beepstreet I'm sure iSeq seems like the oldest of hats to you Mister Giku, but it is still so very, very capable and creative, we would be very grateful if there was any way to update this. The iTunes transfer DOES still work (although is not much beloved by most of us :))....

@JohnnyGoodyear @giku_beepstreet yes same here cannot Audiocopy . Giku this app is brilliant please update for iOS12.

• edited March 2019

@giku_beepstreet even add IAA and can then load in Aum etc then can record live

• @senhorlampada said:
    BTW, dig this one...

He switches to main output in the 1:00 mark, so it's not all crappy mic sounding

@senhorlampada cool