Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TAQS.IM Synth - Middle Eastern Sounds & Beats - Built with AudioKit

Here is my demo for the new synth called TAQS.IM, it has some very nice sounds on board but I can't see it showing up in either AUM or Audiobus, I have emailed the developers about this.
I also find it strange because it's built with AudioKit.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taqs-im-synth/id1457405203?mt=8

Comments

• The developers have got back to me and they are working on it, and also adding AUv3

• I have this also. Nice sounds. Essentially feels like some more directories for D1 with extra bits. Will be a good buy if they connect it up, if not it will take its place in the stupid git purchase box.

• Steep price for 20-25 presets

• @oat_phipps said:
    Steep price for 20-25 presets

I have to agree with Oat here. Can one record and save files with this app as it now stands? Is this just a romper only? The sounds are lovely but the $15 Canadian price tag is not. Are more features and more instruments planned? I would like to tweak all of this and add FX. But for right now there just is not not enough content & features as yet to get me off of the fence at this point. To release this without AUM or AB already built-in at this price point is a big boo boo IMHO. I know it’s already promised and all...just saying.

• @ElektrikDiva said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Steep price for 20-25 presets

I have to agree with Oat here. Can one record and save files with this app as it now stands? Is this just a romper only? The sounds are lovely but the $15 Canadian price tag is not. Are more features and more instruments planned? I would like to tweak all of this and add FX. But for right now there just is not not enough content & features as yet to get me off of the fence at this point. To release this without AUM or AB already built-in at this price point is a big boo boo IMHO. I know it’s already promised and all...just saying.

Agreed. I think the price point is wrong and I'm guessing their sales parabola will demonstrate that to them, but as I've already slaughtered the sheep to pay for it I would like to get my pretty sausages out as and when etc.