Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Klevgr- Guitar processor ?

From instagram today....a guitar processor perhaps ?

Comments

• Uh oh! Mighty interesting

• I will probably get it during the intro sale anyways. Until now I was always angry not to get the klevgrestuff during the intro sale and being cheap... #reamp 🙈

• Hmm, this could be usable to let ones inner 'Michael Winslow' out too ;)

Jokes aside, it could be cool on synths too...

• Isn't it you @flo26 playing in the teaser ? 🤔

• Flo has better taste than that

• @flo26 was the first person I thought of too.

Excited for this one... Klevgrand's been on a roll lately

• Hello guys,
    It's not me 😉,but this guy(or gal)plays very nicely!

• @flo26 said:
    Hello guys,

What about Samu’s video?
    Is THAT you?
    ;)

• @CracklePot said:

@flo26 said:
    Hello guys,

What about Samu’s video?
    Is THAT you?
    ;)

No. That's me when the iPad battery is drained at the end of a long Friday night :D

• It can load IRs?!

• @david_2017 said:
    It can load IRs?!

Ahhh, that would make sense, perhaps it is a cab simulator that can use IR's....you could place it after reamp in the FX chain.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@david_2017 said:
    It can load IRs?!

Ahhh, that would make sense, perhaps it is a cab simulator that can use IR's....you could place it after reamp in the FX chain.

I like teasers, I actually like Klevgr. Still hoping for a reamp sale too (would make sense when this new thing drops haha). Maybe they will ship some IRs with it and add beide that the option to load your own?! Will be fun with enso then! Wooopwoop!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Anybody try or use Rooms! ?
    It has a Convolution Reverb, and you can load your own IR profiles. I didn’t upgrade the app, so my experience is limited.

What I am wondering is: Can it do Speaker Cabinet modeling, as well as Reverb?
    Also, how is the quality?

• Iconvolver can load ir cabs.That’s the one i use and it works fine.

• edited March 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@CracklePot said:
    Anybody try or use Rooms! ?
    It has a Convolution Reverb, and you can load your own IR profiles. I didn’t upgrade the app, so my experience is limited.

convolution is convolution. it doesnt care about what the IR is/ what it is from. ;)
    if you want something other than reverb load the IR and use it 100% wet as insert ...
    there is little difference between convolution algos, just latency and what ever xtra is added ..., the qualities of sound comes from the IR ;)

Some of the convolution apps limit the duration of the result. Fiddlicator is a free convolution app that can be used with amp cabinets. Because of the duration limits, it is great for speaker cabinets but can't be used for reverb.

Altispace is another IR app.

• If this is a guitar processor, this would go great over Obsidian. I can simulate a clean electric guitar pick using FM synthesis, do a little randomising via the mod matrix so each hit sounds different, and then slap this on and make some rock. 😂

• @CracklePot said:
    Anybody try or use Rooms! ?

I prefer fiddlicator.

• edited March 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.