Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You Rock Guitar gen1 firmware

Just got one of these cheap and wanted to update the firmware. Any users out there have a copy of the set up app and also the V1.309 firmware?
Their website is long gone and the download links are expired.
I think they shut shop some time ago.

Be great if someone could help me?

Comments

• edited March 2019

There’s a phone number here you could try

http://yrgmusic.net/YRGwp/support/faq-manuals

• did you ever have any joy in locating this? I'd love a copy of it for the same reason!

• @Claywer
    No, but did manage to purchase a brand new one from Australia with the alternative neck thats available.
    The store gave me a link to the control software for PC. The unit already came with the last available firmware.
    I really like it.
    I made a case and an alternative scratchplate for it.

• And the scratchplate mod:

• Looking good! I guess you haven't ever bothered to try to connect this thing via USB? Mine is pretty useless without the updated firmware (string tension needs adjusting as it misses so many notes) and I have a preference for a different tuning (which an update would allow so I understand)....I was thinking that the Left Hand mode, bypassing the string sensitivity might be an alternative, but then I can't use the open strings - so that don't work either... (in that mode no note gets missed - so the device itself is capable of working well)

• I use it with Bitwig on a surface pro 6 tethered with USB and its fine.
    If i use preset 36 it has multi channel out. I really like Amplesound products as they support midi guitar mode.
    It all works very well and its great fun. Studiomux allows me to record all the ipad apps i have into bitwig with no latency.
    Shame we cannot locate the firmware for you. . . Maybe the same place I got mine could you out?

https://www.rockstock.com.au/categories/products.html

Good luck.

Dave

• Hi, I had a YouRock and thought it was pretty good for the price. I'm sorry I can't help with the firmware, but I thought I'd give you a warning about the USB plug since these controllers are hard to come by now. The female USB plug is only secured to the circuit board it's on with a few spots of solder. Mine broke off, and I wasn't handling it roughly or anything. I took a picture of it. I think you'd have to be a skilled microsurgeon to solder it back on...

• Hello fellow YRG users! I hope you can help me find the solution to my old yet still functional YRG. I used to monitor and manipulate YRG settings on my Windows 7 or 8 computer until this bogged down beyond repair.

Now I wanted to operate my You Rock Guitar in my Windows 10, 64-bit laptop. Can you tell me if I need to have a driver or software installer to make it work and where I could get a download?

Thank you

• @dblonde said:
    Just got one of these cheap and wanted to update the firmware. Any users out there have a copy of the set up app and also the V1.309 firmware?
    Their website is long gone and the download links are expired.
    I think they shut shop some time ago.

Be great if someone could help me?

I had update my yrg gen1 to firmware v1.309.

• Anybody got the latest firmware update file ???

• Anybody got access to the firmware upgrades and control panel? Would love to get then

Thanks