Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dream@aThing

MS-Fat from MicSwap Pro on this one. Starting to employ FAC Maxima as well. In fact, after a year using many more effects a little...well...more effectively, I hope.
Not much added to two pianos, RC275 plus onboard Shigeru Kawai. Except the great
“Soprano Strings” patch from iSymphonic Tosca package iFretless Bass.

Comments

• So lovely. Thank you.

• Thank you for being there @scadet. It was just suggested to me on another thread that maybe iOS isn't good for me as a musician. 😳🤕🤣 From someone I respect, too! Lol!
    I am pleased I no longer take criticism on the chin. But the support I get here, including you're, has been fabulous, so all is good.
    Btw, check out the a-b comparison on the MicSwap thread if you care to. I discovered it recently and it is awesome... in an unusual way. Not like other effects. It is subtle changing the different Mics and rooms offered, but the effect can really put you in a non studio environment.

• edited March 2019

As the man said:

(and this mellowly has that :))

• edited March 2019

I didn’t like the beginning very much, but the rest of the track is really nice I think. Very calming and relaxing. I was listening to it with pleasure, my ears are grateful!

• That is right on @JohnnyGoodyear! Thanks for listening. I always like to hearing from you or seeing your wry posts. You are pretty unique.
    Hi,@Asia, thanks for listening. I am curious. Can you describe what you didn't like at the beginning? Did you realize the whole first half repeats halfway through? I look forward to listening to more music from you. Do I remember correctly that you had a thread about Miroslav Philharmonic last Summer? Or was that from a different continent? What are you using now if I remembered rightly?

• @LinearLineman yes, I've noticed that some parts repeat, but later you added other sounds to it and it sounds a whole lot better to me. But that's really not a big deal, becasue I still think that it is beautifully put composition and great instrument choice, so I'm looking forward to your new song too! You have a kinda jazzy feeling to your songs IMO, which I really do like.
    And yes, it was me asking about Miroslav Philharmonik. And I don't use Miroslav now, because I still think that it sounds flat and cheap. I switched to iSymphonic, ThumbJam mostly if it comes to iPad, and there are also a few amazing quality free PC libraries which I also seem to use a lot :)

• Thanks for clarifying @asia. I love iSymph, too. Have you tried the Beathawk acoustic inapps? They are equivalent in my book.

• @LinearLineman I have BeatHawk on my wish-list as well! Thanks for recommending.

• @asia, I particularly like the Baroque pack. Great classical guitar and harpsichord! Choirs also top notch

• Really nice piece, enjoyed that a lot. Seemed somehow appropriate to start a Monday morning.