Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rumors on new hardware or synths?

Got some scoop?

Give it here.

Kind of not fulfilled post NAMM and was wondering if any other new products are nearing market that aren't widely published?

Not wishlist BTW..... ;)

Comments

• same ol same ol , 2 OSC / 1 OSC synths , the Kyra might be interesting , and maybe the moog vocoder

• Too funny. Just what every fiftysomething ex-raver needs to spend their hard earned on now that Eurorack and cocaine no longer scratch that itch...

• Behringer RD-808 due August ... 2018 :/

• I think this could turn out interesting

https://www.sonicware.jp/elz-1-2

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Got some scoop?

Give it here.

Kind of not fulfilled post NAMM and was wondering if any other new products are nearing market that aren't widely published?

Not wishlist BTW..... ;)

I wasn’t thrilled with NAMM this year either while I was looking for a drum machine. So I bought the Roland TR-8S.

Behringer have the MS-101 on their website (red, blue, and black). So I’m looking forward to that whenever it’s available, along with the Crave and the Pro-1 which aren’t on the website yet. The Pro-1 should have been out already. Not sure what’s happening now. No news in months about it. So I’ll buy the 101 since it looks like it’ll be here first, unless the Arturia Microfreak comes out first, which it may. Nothing else has really caught my interest.

• In about one and a half month there will be the Superbooth in Berlin: https://superbooth.com/de/ where you will find all sorts of new developments.

Don't know where you're living, but if in Europe then a visit is worth more than you might be able to imagine.

• @david_2017 said:
    I think this could turn out interesting

Yes it could indeed. Does it have its own sequencer do you think?

• I'd like one as I love messing with ambient stuff, but still out of stock

• Atmegatron II (https://soulsbysynths.com/atx/) was shown at Superbooth last year.

• I have a hunch we may get some new Novation at Superbooth this year. If it were gonna be a new Novation synth, what could they do? FM maybe?

• I'm hoping for a Novation PK4. 4 voice version of the Peak. Makes sense to me because the peak is a lotta lolly for a lorra peeps!

• Extremely excited for the Sensel Morph with Buchla Thunder overlay.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    I have a hunch we may get some new Novation at Superbooth this year. If it were gonna be a new Novation synth, what could they do? FM maybe?

“Mini”peak

I have noticed Nova is phased out of many shoppes and think a mini peak w a keyboard and the MonoStation type top board and plugs

• @BroCoast said:
    Extremely excited for the Sensel Morph with Buchla Thunder overlay.

I would be

If was gonna invest in the Buchla name but little pricey for the sounds I do at this time.

I am sure a day will come I will feel different.

• @bert said:
    In about one and a half month there will be the Superbooth in Berlin: https://superbooth.com/de/ where you will find all sorts of new developments.

Don't know where you're living, but if in Europe then a visit is worth more than you might be able to imagine.

Well I guess I need to update the passport and get a some money together!

LOL

• @david_2017 said:

@david_2017 said:

Yes

And

Yes

Not many granular type openings out there

Not for $500 anyway!

Devs look hungry as well.

The Dr is in!

• @mrcanister said:
    I'm hoping for a Novation PK4. 4 voice version of the Peak. Makes sense to me because the peak is a lotta lolly for a lorra peeps!

@RUST( i )K said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    I have a hunch we may get some new Novation at Superbooth this year. If it were gonna be a new Novation synth, what could they do? FM maybe?

“Mini”peak

I have noticed Nova is phased out of many shoppes and think a mini peak w a keyboard and the MonoStation type top board and plugs

Yeah, I think a ‘mini 4 voice Peak’, and a ‘Circuit FM’ are 2 products that could be a winner for Novation.

Fingers crossed for exciting Novation news at Superbooth. 🤞

• I wish Novation would do a polyphonic midi sequencer (exactly like the SL Mkiii) but in the Launchpad format. Basically i want a Circuit without the synths/sampler but also with 8 tracks and variable pattern length. A man can dream...

• @soundshaper said:
    I wish Novation would do a polyphonic midi sequencer (exactly like the SL Mkiii) but in the Launchpad format. Basically i want a Circuit without the synths/sampler but also with 8 tracks and variable pattern length. A man can dream...

Not to be a dickhead, but why not just get the MK3 with the exact things you want?

Also, can't you just not use audio with a Circuit since now we can assign channels?

• @RUST( i )K said:

@soundshaper said:
    I wish Novation would do a polyphonic midi sequencer (exactly like the SL Mkiii) but in the Launchpad format. Basically i want a Circuit without the synths/sampler but also with 8 tracks and variable pattern length. A man can dream...

Not to be a dickhead, but why not just get the MK3 with the exact things you want?

Also, can't you just not use audio with a Circuit since now we can assign channels?

The synths i want to sequence all have keyboards already. Plus SL Mkiii has only two rows of grid buttons which makes pattern switching for several channels in different scenes not possible simulaneously. I actually do have Circuit and really like it, but I can only sequence two synths, pattern length is fixed at 1 bar, note ties aren’t recorded in real-time, and it can’t record CC other than the macros. Doh.

• Check this....It has an 'Aggro' knob :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Check this....It has an 'Aggro' knob :D

Noiyce

• edited April 2019

I think TE teased something Pac-Man related for tomorrow. However I think TE lost their charme to me since that absurd price increase of the OP-1 and the modular mess. It's just the latest POs which look fun to me now (and that gorgeos OD-11 speaker).

@AndyPlankton said:

It does sound nice. Looking forward to trying it at Superbooth.

• @Zaubrer said:
    I think TE teased something Pac-Man related for tomorrow. However I think TE lost their charme to me since that absurd price increase of the OP-1 and the modular mess. It's just the latest POs which look fun to me now (and that gorgeos OD-11 speaker).

@AndyPlankton said:

When is super booth? Where?

Maybe I will hold off on purchase of hardware to see if anything new happens.....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Zaubrer said:

@AndyPlankton said:

When is super booth? Where?

Maybe I will hold off on purchase of hardware to see if anything new happens.....

berlin 9-11 may

Obliged