Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lemur editor on Mac.....dead?

First time trying to make a new template in lemur editor since update to Mojave. Seems totally unresponsive to mouse clicks and is now unusable. Is Lemur forum still active? What is to be done? I forked out fifty when this app first came out now I’m relegated to the iOS editor! In which I can’t change layouts from iPad to iPhone. Oi! This suuuuux!
I love lemur more than my own poop I’d really hate to accept this it’s no more.
Anyone got any inside info?
Onto to touch osc for now

Comments

• Alright turns out if an external monitor is connected it messes up lemur editor. With monitor removed it’s ok.
    Crossing various appendages for updates

• edited March 2019

speaking from a Windows user perspective, the graphical interface of the Lemur editor was never really good. One just has to adapt to this fact and arrange the GUI for each session (I also have a dual monitor DAW). However, Lemur editor is very stable and functional. Many years I maintained (and still maintain) a single monitor hackintosh for the Lemur editor, but it works fine on Windows 10 too. Not perfectly fine but stable and functional. In the end that's all what matters.