Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Austin Bound This Weekend

Heading to my home town for the weekend and was thinking of hitting up Switched On Austin on Cesar chavez on Saturday. Be cool to maybe do an impromptu hang session with those of you from the great city. Let me know if that sounds like a Saturday well spent to you.

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    Heading to my home town for the weekend and was thinking of hitting up Switched On Austin on Cesar chavez on Saturday. Be cool to maybe do an impromptu hang session with those of you from the great city. Let me know if that sounds like a Saturday well spent to you.

Would love to, but sadly my people (she and he) are in LA doing the film school tour and come back Sat early pm and will expect driving and dinnering as their right etc. Also: I can't ever afford to go to that shop. Far too dangerous :) Having said that I am four miles from Switched On (it says here), just across the river, off South Lamar, so if you're up for a coffee in the morning just let me know...