Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GarageBand Live Loops.

How do I import Apple loops into GarageBand's Live loops?

Comments

• edited March 2019

I just copy them into the GarageBand Folder using the Files App. I put them in the GarageBand File Tansfer folder, in the main GarageBand folder, in the On My iPad section.

When you open the Loop Browser in GarageBand, they are in the Files section (3 sections at the top of the window). Just drag from here into your timeline or Loop Grid spot.

You can also put the files in the iCloud area I think, but I don’t use iCloud much for projects, just sometimes for backup.

• You can also open the files app alongside GB in spit screen mode and just drag and drop your loops.

• @klownshed said:
    You can also open the files app alongside GB in spit screen mode and just drag and drop your loops.

Straight into your timeline or loop grid?
    If so, that be pretty slick.
    :)

• @CracklePot said:

@klownshed said:
    You can also open the files app alongside GB in spit screen mode and just drag and drop your loops.

Straight into your timeline or loop grid?
    If so, that be pretty slick.
    :)

Yup!