Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Exporting files

Where can I find clear instructions, preferably with images, on how to export compositions made with Gestrument to midi? To audio?

Where do I set the bpm for the whole composition?

How can I save the composition to work on later?

Comments

• BTW, how can I get a notification when someone responds?

• @LivePoet said:
    Where can I find clear instructions, preferably with images, on how to export compositions made with Gestrument to midi? To audio?

Where do I set the bpm for the whole composition?

How can I save the composition to work on later?

I recommend editing the thread subject to add Gestrument Pro so that people know what the thread is about without reading it--it will also catch the attention of people interested in GP.

How/if you get notified depends on your profile settings.

• BPM is set in the top left of the main interface.

You save your composition as a preset. Re-save if you make a change you want to keep. Or save an iteration.

As far as exporting goes, I don’t think it does that. I think you have to record the Audio and/or Midi in a separate app (like a DAW). I have not found an export function, but maybe someone else has?