Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon - Audioshare - Not showing up in List for Sampling

When I click the mic in the lower left corner in Audioshare and then again to generate a list of apps from which I can sample from into Audioshare, my list stops at the letter Y, with Yonac apps, and Zeeon isn't showing up. Anyone else?

Comments

• AudioShare doesn't support recording AUv3's or to put it the other way around Zeeon doesn't include an IAA-Generator as It's primarily meant to be used as an AUv3...

• Those are FX slots, I believe. Are you seeing any synths at all? Should be all your delays and reverbs, etc.

• AudioShare only allows the user to select a hardware input (with limited options when used with devices that support multiple inputs) or IAA-Generators/Instruments as the recording source.

AUM records directly into the same storage-space as AudioShare so that might be an option as well?

• whats wrong with using aum?

• @sysexual said:
    whats wrong with using aum?

‎18,99 $ :tongue: Not everyone has AUM, AB3 or other hosts :wink:

@Breezee try with GarageBand instead

• 18.99 is a true bargain for such a smart and versatile app - it's one of the IOS essentials ;)

• I did it in AUM, no worries. I just thought Zeeon would show up there to sample directly.

• Thanks for the tipp - hosting Zeeon in apeMatrix and choosing the apeMatrix IAA instrument audio output as a recording source in AudioShare works just as well :smiley: