Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

More Dev collaboration..lot of talented devs ...on iOS

@jimpavloff @elf_audio These 2 dudes are genius. I see a simllar vision from using their apps Imagine the apps they could develope if they ever worked together. Especially with grooveboxes/samplers . They have for sure impressed me more than the bigger names
:-)

Comments

• I don’t want to speak on the behalf of any devs, but I imagine that one of the reasons there are few, if any, collaborations on music apps is because it would not be financially viable. They would be splitting any potential income; which, as we already know, is not huge.

That being said, I do know that a lot of devs, especially the ones frequenting this forum, are very helpful towards one another and often support with gaps in knowledge. There’s also a lot of mutual respect amongst many of the devs. This can only have a positive effect on the iOS music community.

• @Beathoven said:
    I don’t want to speak on the behalf of any devs, but I imagine that one of the reasons there are few, if any, collaborations on music apps is because it would not be financially viable. They would be splitting any potential income; which, as we already know, is not huge.

That being said, I do know that a lot of devs, especially the ones frequenting this forum, are very helpful towards one another and often support with gaps in knowledge. There’s also a lot of mutual respect amongst many of the devs. This can only have a positive effect on the iOS music community.

@Beathoven true words spoken. Its really not fair. iOS developers deserve a lot more. Their talents get my full respect.