Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Be quick again two codes for SoundFont Pro

HRWR3HAAK9K6
79H9NMHERWY7

Let me know

Comments

• Used, but those responsible aren't bothering to say thank you...

• They've both gone!

• Ha ha, should have read the title, thought it was for Vocaform again. I already have SF Pro. Lol

• edited January 2014

Just my 2 cents: while I appreciate Dev handling out promo codes ( and Apple too for having increased the limit on Dev codes), putting them on a forum is um... Boring?unfair?.....esp when folks don't even log in and say a Thank you !!!!
    For that matter, just tweeting them also seems no fun...
    I loved the idea from Doug of having to guess the Apps in a song snippet ...
    Maybe some other creative or diff ways would be better ...just not too much work or trouble for everyone!!

Ok..I'm cribbing because I didn't get any..this time or even earlier :-/

• I like the way the Music App Blog does it. You are a part of his newsletter and any codes he gets he'll pass along to his subscribers as a random drawing. No drama needed, it gives more viewers for him and the developer. Anyone who wins an app that already owns it simply lets him know and he draws another name.

The same could be done for Twitter followers. No "here, gimme gimme" and then no one lets you know they've taken the code anyway.

This same thing happened on reddit's /r/apphookup forum and so finally some enterprising coder came up with codehookup.com. The developer that wants to give away codes goes there, puts in the codes and then each user that takes a code notifies the system which then displays which codes are left. When the codes are gone, everyone knows it.

• Damn, just posted on here and it vanished. Just going to check this works before I post again.

• Ok. I'm a lucky winner, thanks Doug, fantastic!
    Bit taken aback by the criticism above. I entered the code, saw it worked, fist-pumped un-britishly, then had to bathe my youngest daughter, wash and blow dry her hair and read her a chapter of Prince Caspian (go Narnia) before tidying the kitchen, pouring a glass of wine and coming back to ios world. Yes, I have a life! :p
    However, I criminally underuse most of the apps I am forced to buy after Morris or Doug recommend them, so I'm going to do a little giveaway of my own. I'll start another thread.
    And once again, thanks Doug!

• Your welcome Ian, and on the matter of the codes I did not have time to do a comp for this at the moment, if I leave it too long the code expires...normal service will be resumed for any other I get.

• I've been checking the forum almost every minute waiting for this...and again, it happened when I went to the WC.
    Murphy's Law. LOL.

• No big deal Ian, at least you eventually returned to say thank you. The criticism shouldn't really be a surprise seeing as Doug specifically asked for confirmation and it takes a few seconds to pop back and post "Got one, thanks!". If nobody else had posted that the promos had gone, half the forum membership could have ended up wasting their time getting disappointed until you got back from Narnia...