Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Digitone: Showing up in AUM or not?

I am not seeing my Digitone in AUM?

First time I tried into the Audiohub interface that goes to the iPad?

Has anyone had any luck getting the Digitone recognized or am I missing a setting on the Digitone to get it recognized?

Thanks
y'all

Comments

• It should work for midi, but not audio. What are you trying to do?

• (It’s class compliant for midi only)

• @handed said:
    It should work for midi, but not audio. What are you trying to do?

Really 2 things
    1-Sync stop start
    2-Midi out to variety of apps
    3Use Novation midi keyboard to play DTone

• edited March 2019

Is your question only about Digitone connected to your Audiohub interface or Digitone connected to AUM in general. If the last, I can confirm it is recognized in AUM while connected via CCK and all three things you want to do work.

Did you activate sending MIDI over the USB port in the Digitone?

• @dmnc said:
    Is your question only about Digitone connected to your Audiohub interface or Digitone connected to AUM in general. If the last, I can confirm it is recognized in AUM while connected via CCK and all three things you want to do work.

Did you activate sending MIDI over the USB port in the Digitone?

Yes

I guess the issue is the Audiohub interface.

Wow.

Well good to know.

Yeah I use it chained with the Digitakt and the Monostation while being plugged into MacBook (Ableton) no issues.

I was shocked to see it didn't show.

I am not guessing Novation will make that happen for me.......LOL

• Ok, I don’t know the Interface. But Digitone works on a normal USB hub in AUM. Is your Digitakt recognized in Aum via your interface? Strange, that it works in ableton but not in aum...

• @dmnc said:
    Ok, I don’t know the Interface. But Digitone works on a normal USB hub in AUM. Is your Digitakt recognized in Aum via your interface? Strange, that it works in ableton but not in aum...

Well to be clear I have Digitone Digitakt Monostation and Circuit all into a USB hub right into the MacBook.

So I never even tried till this am.

I appreciate your time.

Thank you

• @dmnc said:
    Ok, I don’t know the Interface. But Digitone works on a normal USB hub in AUM. Is your Digitakt recognized in Aum via your interface? Strange, that it works in ableton but not in aum...

I currently have Novation keyboard going to iPad
    Keystep to Digitone.
    I want to use Keysep with Dtakt and Midi Keyboard Novation with iPad and Digitone.

I use the Launchpad for all Ableton items on MacBook or an MPC controller.

Middle iPad plugged into Audiohub.

Audio from all other items go to mixer and into the middle iPad.

iPad to right is for Audiobus remote and sample into Digitakt.

• nice setup and there is quite a bit of routing going on :)

• @dmnc said:
    nice setup and there is quite a bit of routing going on :)

Yeah cluster fuck ..... lol

• @dmnc said:

How are you getting that to work? My Digitone won’t show up in either AUM or AB3. Am I using the wrong camera connection kit? I have the one that has two inputs, one for the “camera” USB and one for a lightening charger. I have it plugged directly into the Digitone, and the “input from” and “output to” set to USB. What am I doing wrong?

• @Zjenji said:

@dmnc said:

How are you getting that to work? My Digitone won’t show up in either AUM or AB3. Am I using the wrong camera connection kit? I have the one that has two inputs, one for the “camera” USB and one for a lightening charger. I have it plugged directly into the Digitone, and the “input from” and “output to” set to USB. What am I doing wrong?

USB C?

Powered hub?

Settings in Digitone?

Output MIDI+USB?