Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Apps official thread

Comments

• Tutorial showing how to use the sidechain compression and kick generator of the BLEASS sidekick along with other apps (or hardware in this example)
    have fun watching this, don't hesitate to ask for more if something is still unclear!
    Thank you!

• Hi! The new BLEASS plugin app BLEASS filter is now available for preorder at a special price until its official release on June the 20th!
    Get it now for 4,99$ 👉 http://bit.ly/BLEASSfilter

• @bleassapp
    What type of filter is this (Moog ladder, Korg Sallen key, etc)? And is it a Zero Delay filter?

And how does the Envelope follower work with this? Is it for controlling cut-off/resonance, or for something else?

• @bleassapp said:
    Hi! The new BLEASS plugin app BLEASS filter is now available for preorder at a special price until its official release on June the 20th!

well it looks very nice and i like yr UI’s but i wonder why all the au filters seem to miss a trick or two eg: having an assignable envelope follower so you could have it control the LFO rate or depth or JUST the resonance etc etc.. hint hint ;-)
    even Audio Damages excellent filterstation doesn't do this, nor DubFilter...
    in fact does anyone know of a filter plug in ( barring fabfilter Auria only ones ) that can do this..
    i’d set it up in iVcs3 fx plug but it uses a lot of cpu..

• Can the 'gain/saturation' also be used post filter?
    Guess we'll have to wait for some videos or something...

And what is the USP(Unique Selling Point) for this app?

• Hi all!

thank you very much for your enthusiasm and questions.
    Gain is at the first stage so it's pre filter, not post.
    What makes the BLEASS filter peculiar is that it offers a "graph like" curve, and has powerful LFO and an real warm analog sound (which has not been modeled after a specific type of filter, but is quite inspired by vintage analog filter overall) and of course its unique envelope follower.

We are very happy to know more about your first impressions once you will have tried the app. In the meantime, we hope to have the sound test room make a great presentation as always, and a new video is also coming soon so you guys can have a more detailed listen to what this plugin can make!

• edited June 2019

Just pre ordered Looking forward to using this. Is there a Bypass for LFO or just use the “amount” dial?

• Looks cool, another Bleass app for the toolkit.

• @stormbeats said:
    Just pre ordered Looking forward to using this. Is there a Bypass for LFO or just use the “amount” dial?

you just need to set the amound to zero indeed.

• It’s live!

• the new filter apps is pretty sweet! nice work bleass!

• edited June 2019

@bleassapp Filter app. Excellent. Would be really good to get the full Fx in the Groovebox app in one screen Same exact layout - a future app.![]
    Could be named as Bleass Multi Fx App
    (https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/zn/qobff4xswe0w.png "")

• edited September 2019

@bleassapp great update guys been a while since I played with this love the way the clips now working in this, great for mixing up beats and melodies.

• i'd like to control the x/y pad in bless reverb with an external midicontroller (joystick)
    bleass reverb hosted in aum.
    are the parameters available in aum? @bleassapp

• edited November 2019

@RockySmalls said:

@bleassapp said:
    Hi! The new BLEASS plugin app BLEASS filter is now available for preorder at a special price until its official release on June the 20th!

well it looks very nice and i like yr UI’s but i wonder why all the au filters seem to miss a trick or two eg: having an assignable envelope follower so you could have it control the LFO rate or depth or JUST the resonance etc etc.. hint hint ;-)
    in fact does anyone know of a filter plug in ( barring fabfilter Auria only ones ) that can do this..

Your question may have been answered a while back but, if not, the Kai Aras SF-1 might be what you need.

• @TimRussell said:

@RockySmalls said:

@bleassapp said:

Your question may have been answered a while back but, if not, the Kai Aras SF-1 might be what you need.

ah! good call, if only you had mentioned that when it was on sale ;-)

• @RockySmalls said:

@TimRussell said:

@RockySmalls said:

@bleassapp said:

ah! good call, if only you had mentioned that when it was on sale ;-)

Only just came across this thread, and the sale must have ended like 5 minutes ago!! Very annoying when that happens though!

• Just been having fun playing with the groovebox after being prompted by the sale - is there a way to automate parameters? Looks like there's MIDI stuff with the pro package, but I presume that's external?

been meaning to get into this one for a while, I do like the mini 'tracker' type layout of the sequencer, really nice on the iphone...

ta

Chris

• Remind me, is this AU?

• Not as far as I know @gusgranite , I still haven't figured out about any automation options in the full package, or if there's a manual anywhere? @bleassapp

• Hi!

there is no automation into the BLEASS groovebox but with the pro version, you have midi cc. You can thus assign a midi control parameter to an external midi app and thus modulate a specific parameter within the BLEASS groovebox.
    It is not AUv3 yet it has multi output interapp audio, so you can seperate each track within your favorite daw.

• @rototom said:
    i'd like to control the x/y pad in bless reverb with an external midicontroller (joystick)

yes indeed! all of the BLEASS audio units have AU Parameters available within the host, such as AUM

• @bleassapp said:
    Hi!

there is no automation into the BLEASS groovebox but with the pro version, you have midi cc. You can thus assign a midi control parameter to an external midi app and thus modulate a specific parameter within the BLEASS groovebox.
    It is not AUv3 yet it has multi output interapp audio, so you can seperate each track within your favorite daw.

Ah, cheers bleassperson 😀

I found the LFO in the meantime and that's quite useful, and it's definitely interesting that you can automate externally - lots of possibilities especially with mozaic, though It'd be nice to have it internally, the tracker-like layout seems well suited to it, p-locks or just recorded like ampify...

Love the sounds and simplicity of yours though 😁

Thanks for the info 👍

• @bleassapp said:

@rototom said:
    i'd like to control the x/y pad in bless reverb with an external midicontroller (joystick)

yes indeed! all of the BLEASS audio units have AU Parameters available within the host, such as AUM

ok, but which are the parameters assigned to the x/y transform pad?

• BLEASS Delay has just been updated!

GET IT NOW: http://bit.ly/BLEASSdelay

• do i smell a bleass chorus ? 😎

• Can’t wait to try this out.

• Finally it's here!

new app: BLEASS Chorus / get it here: https://bit.ly/BLEASSChorus

Enjoy and thank you for your support and feedback!

• Is the Groovebox Pro IAP on sale right now with the rest of the Bleass products?

• edited November 2020

@kidslow said:
    Is the Groovebox Pro IAP on sale right now with the rest of the Bleass products?

yes!