Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Christina Falls Apart (The Clocktoys)

edited January 2014 in Creations

This song could be described as Post Rock indie pop. It was the last song I made on my iphone 4 and it features Guitarism, Alchemy, Nanostudio and iKaosilator. My vocals were recorded in the car using an irig mic and nanostudio. The 'sample' is fake - it's me doing a female impersonation.

Comments

• Great job. Your voice reminds me of Stephin Merrit of The Magnetic Fields.

• Great song!

• Thank you! I really appreciate you listening as Im pretty new to this forum. I get compared to lots of people with my singing - mostly Morrissey or David Gahan. Im a bit of an indie crooner really.

• @Clocktoys Very cool sound Pete! Did you use any effects on the guitarism track or was it mostly just EQing it into the mix? Posted this to my fb/twitter feeds.

• @Rhism said:

@Clocktoys Very cool sound Pete! Did you use any effects on the guitarism track or was it mostly just EQing it into the mix? Posted this to my fb/twitter feeds.

Hey, thanks for reposting, Rhism : ) The Guitarism track was EQd a bit and I added a touch of delay, reverb and compression. I rate Guitarism very highly as you know! Keep up the good work!

• @wayni said:

Great song!

Thanks wayni : )

• @Clocktoys I know dude, you're the guy who was urging me to add recording and ACP back in Feb 2012 (I still have your email!), when no one knew about the app.

• Nice work. Definitely hear the Dave Gahan people mention! Synths though too, there's a wonderful DM circa Some Great Reward element in there.