Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Here's one to stir the pot: (I wonder if "Medo" is just trying to cause ulcers..)

"My mate who works at the App Store in London's Regent Street has told me that Apple will sell off its music app division to Google and Microsoft this year. This is because of dwindling sales of iDevices. This move will see a huge spike in the sales of Google and Microsoft tablets and ensure Android and the XBoX generation become the top dogs in mobile music making. These new big arsed tablets from the Google and Microsoft tech giants will have 50 GB RAM, USB3 connectivity, firewall and thunderbolt ports, rock solid MIDI sync, 10 watts inbuilt stereo speakers, hdmi connectivity and will also come with free pedalboards using Bluetooth LE.

Apple has advised iOS developers to get ready for the biggest sellout in computer history and quietly informed them that huge financial rewards and redundancies will be coming their way if they transition to Google and Microsoft. iOS music blogs, iOS music producers and the mobile music tablet industry have been left gobsmacked :-)"

January 2, 2014 | Medo

• That's just ridiculous

• There's one in every crowd!

• Unlike North America, the weather is unseasonably warm here in Western Europe. I just saw a skein of pigs flying north already.

• I believe he means firewire instead of "firewall".... haha...