Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sort by date

What criteria is the Date button using when viewing AB apps? It can't be sorting by the date an app was released in the App Store, since I've been seeing DM1 at the top of the list for several days as newer apps appear below it.

Comments

• I think when an app is updated it moves it back towards the top.

• Actually, that's not the case. The sort by date currently sorts by the date that an app has been submitted to our internal database - which is not the same as the order that apps went live. We're going to fix this.

• Fix it so it will be the date that apps go live? And if so, will updates float to the top?

• Updates floating to the top: most likely not, since they could be updates which have nothing to do with Audiobus.

• Sure...that makes sense. Thanks for the feedback. Also, others have mentioned it, but I haven't...AudioBus is fantastic! It's changed my interest and perception in ios music. Music creation is now truly mobile, and the flexibility and capability is evolving faster than ever.

• Thanks for the sort updates Sebastian. That helps a lot.