Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do entire threads sometimes disappear on this Forum?

I was looking for a recent thread dealing with recording things on a single device, from apps with no connectivity. I thought I had even commented on it. But I can not find any trace of that thread any longer.

It wasn’t the tread about lightning to lightning connections. I already looked at that one.

Comments

• I have often thought that as well- but each time I have ended up finding it. I always make a point of bookmarking now.
    You could try- if you haven’t already looking at ‘your comments’ in your profile or typing every word you can remember into a Google followed by ‘Audiobus Forum’
    I think more often than not I have been looking in the wrong Category section so I usually end up tapping on the top ‘Audiobus Forum’ in Google as opposed to ‘General’ etc and this opens up all the categories together- then spend a short while methodically trawling through them- a bit of a pain- but it usually works out.

• @robosardine
    Ok. I will try that. Thank you.

Really, I wanted to post about how to download from YouTube on an iPad, using Documents by Readdle. Maybe I will make a new tutorial thread if I can’t dig up the other one.