Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Corrupt patches from iCloud?

I downloaded some of the patches I made for Moog Model 15 app (which is a fantastic modular synth by the way) on my old iPad, and all of them were messed up, but still could be opened in the app. Is it possible? Or my iCloud account was hacked?

Comments

• I cant say what the issue is, but I can say with 99.9% certainty that it has nothing to do with your iCloud account being hacked.

• What seems weird to me is that there were quite a few of them and all of them can be opened in an app , and all of them are messed up. So I don’t think it was a download issue. Also I had my iPad without control for a few months, before that.

• Are you certain that the saved patches apply to the same version of Model-15 ?
    There may gave been an update that changed things internally.

• I haven’t read anything about such updates.