Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight would you buy it again?

2»

Comments

• 100% buying it again. Easiest DAW to get into on iOS and great support!

• Yes! Easy and powerfull. Gui is ugly, but works. Icons don’t always make sense. Mpe support, very few daw support that. Native roli blocks support.

• @Korakios : Apparently there will be a BM3 update . Sampleverse has huge potential though IMO

• I don't think it's accurate to imply that ModStep 2 isn't happening, it's just taking longer to develop than was originally planned. I'm sure it will be just as innovative a release as the original ModStep when it finally arrives.

• Is it just me but I can hardly see the grid lines on all the videos I've seen of this DAW. Maybe the grid doesn't show up clearly but that is a problem for me if the grid lines are hard to see.

• @HydraGen said:
    Is it just me but I can hardly see the grid lines on all the videos I've seen of this DAW. Maybe the grid doesn't show up clearly but that is a problem for me if the grid lines are hard to see.

I have no issue seeing the grid lines. Lots of people seem to say this so there must be an issue but I can see them fine 🤷‍♂️

• wimwim
    edited March 2019

@HydraGen said:
    Is it just me but I can hardly see the grid lines on all the videos I've seen of this DAW. Maybe the grid doesn't show up clearly but that is a problem for me if the grid lines are hard to see.

Nah! I can see them fine! All I need to do is turn up the brightness almost all the way and put my iPad about 4 inches in front of my nose. Sure, I have to squint a little, and get a mild headache after awhile, but I don’t see what all the complaining is about. 😂

Stagelight is worth it though.

• I’m looking now and though it’s quite fugly , I can see it fine . Four dark squares and four light ones then alternating. What’s the prob?

• edited March 2019

Who has made a full song full of AU instruments and effects with StageLight?

I’ve tried many times version after version but I can’t, lot of bugs here and there with various AU. There’s always something which breaks my workflow.

This is my main issue with that promising app, I just can’t use it. This is one of the reason why I stick with GB.

• @Telstar5 said:

@Multicellular said:
    Only beta tested it. Cant use anything with no tempo changes. Has a lot else going for it but that is a deal breaker.

@OpenLabstechsupport , is this a future update possibility ?

We have plans to add this soon, stay tuned!

• @Janosax said:
    Who has made a full song full of AU instruments and effects with StageLight?

I’ve tried many times version after version but I can’t, lot of bugs here and there with various AU. There’s always something which breaks my workflow.

This is my main issue with that promising app, I just can’t use it. This is one of the reason why I stick with GB.

I have! Just needs finalising. Had a couple of showstopper bugs along the way but reported to @MatthewAtStagelight and they were resolved within a week or so.

Currently going through the same process with the b side, but you can’t beat responsive devs like Matt and @OpenLabstechsupport

• edited March 2019

Should have waited for link
    support.. No, would not have bought it...

• I’m looking now and though it’s not visually stunning , I can see it fine . Four dark squares and four light ones then alternating. What’s the prob?

• wimwim
    edited March 2019

Prob is I can’t see it for shit. Glad u can. Happy now?

My complaint has been registered and responded to by the developer. No need for further discussion on my part.

• Yes, very happy