Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New relaxing song

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Beautiful music. Welcome back. The track really does breathe. I think the crappy SoundCloud conversion may have added some artifacts so it would be nice to hear a better quality version at some point.

• Wonderful Dorian melody. Great choice for that track. Hearing it on my BT headphones right now. I don’t hear the artifacts. How did you get the Violine 🎻 stuff into Gadget? Are these loops via Zürich? I have decided against gadget for me but you did a great track here. What ever works for people :)

• Just listened with iPhone and AirPods and it sounds great!

Speed, scale, melody and used instruments works nicely for a deep breath yoga session.

Beautiful! 😊

• Amazing !
    Thank you for sharing this, it’s beautiful ! 👍

• Nice tune. Personally, I’d have more reverb on the initial chords and less on the piano and cello. Piano could be quieter and cello a bit louder, since when both are playing it sounds like the cello should be the lead instrument.

• Really chill!! Great gadget session

• I thought I was hearing some noise in the highs but maybe it's on my end in that case. No offense meant. It's a lovely track.

• Lovely.
    Excellent work.
    :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.