Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TINGLER / Straight Ahead Jazz

Not much to say on this one. Two saxes, Sensual Sax and iFretless. Nice vibes from BeatHawk and, of course, Soft Drummer.

Comments

• You seem to get a "close to real" sound out of Sensual Sax and you even used it twice. I'm impressed with you (still not a happy with the App).

iFreeless makes a nice bass.

Good Monk like feeling to the overall tune... lots of tritones like Monk used to get those angular edges that are the hallmark of the bebop era.

• @mcd, I combined Sensual sax and IFretless sax to make that sound ( the bass was iF as well). I have sort of given up on the “authentic” idea there. If it sounds ok I use it. I tried the Heavy Brass sax, Cubasis sax, etc. This is my best combo to date.

• Love the bass on this. Vibes sound sweet too.

• Thanks @gusgranite. I did this eight months ago at the very beginning of my explorations of iOS, but maybe my favorite bass part...