Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roli Light Pad Blocks custom controllers.

2»

Comments

• Hey @Sinthemau !! yes, good decision :-) and you're right; the Studio Edition is just a upgraded software package and all the "hardware" news are available to all Lightpad users though the newest firmware. So about your question: Dynamic Controls is not used "instead" of ROLI Dashboard but "withing" Dashboard. The way you configure your Block is: (1) you connect it to the computer (2) you open Dashboard (3) you load the script/app of your choice onto it. ROLI provides a selection of factory apps. But none that let you freely design your controls like Dynamic Controls does. I'm sure you will figure out all this very quickly once you got your own Lightpad. Have fun and thanks!

PS: Make sure to stay connected (social media; newsletter; etc.) because we will release a new upgraded version of Dynamic Controls soon!!

• edited December 2019

@SWONIC said:
    Hey @Sinthemau !! yes, good decision :-) and you're right; the Studio Edition is just a upgraded software package and all the "hardware" news are available to all Lightpad users though the newest firmware. So about your question: Dynamic Controls is not used "instead" of ROLI Dashboard but "withing" Dashboard. The way you configure your Block is: (1) you connect it to the computer (2) you open Dashboard (3) you load the script/app of your choice onto it. ROLI provides a selection of factory apps. But none that let you freely design your controls like Dynamic Controls does. I'm sure you will figure out all this very quickly once you got your own Lightpad. Have fun and thanks!

PS: Make sure to stay connected (social media; newsletter; etc.) because we will release a new upgraded version of Dynamic Controls soon!!

Thank you so much, dear! Now all is more clear to me.
    ASAP Block will be here, next week, I'll start to use it with your software :-) and then I will follow your work for a surely useful update.
    All the best for the New Year coming

• edited April 2020

Dynamic Controls 2 is out now! With a new design and a ton of new features.

Download it for free here: https://swonic.com/dynamic-controls

• Oh cool, will check that out asap!

• If one of those was $99, I would get it.

• @auxmux said:
    If one of those was $99, I would get it.

I bought an open box one about 2 months ago for $95 on reverb, registered as brand new. It was from alto music, a legit dealer. They come up that way now and again. It is cool for what it does.

• edited May 2020

Was about to buy this at its intro price (probably still will) https://isotonikstudios.com/product/ldm-roli-blocks-pack/

but will try the swonic one first.

Now I just need a cross fader widget for when Drambo gets midi mapping... (there are faders but they are vertical)

• Hey! You can create horizontal faders with our app too. (Direction of a fader is calculated automatically with the longest side of the fader.) They are just not "real" crossfaders visually but they will work just fine. :-)

PS: Also our Dynamic Controls app is 100% free! If you want to support, share it with the world and subscribe to our social channels...

• @SWONIC said:
    Hey! You can create horizontal faders with our app too. (Direction of a fader is calculated automatically with the longest side of the fader.) They are just not "real" crossfaders visually but they will work just fine. :-)

PS: Also our Dynamic Controls app is 100% free! If you want to support, share it with the world and subscribe to our social channels...

Thanks for such a great tool. It’s really going to open up blocks for me.

• Would anyone be interested in starting a thread to share custom controllers for the Lightpad?

• @sharifkerbage said:
    Would anyone be interested in starting a thread to share custom controllers for the Lightpad?

You're talking about sharing DC modes or Littlefoot scripts?

Check this out (it might be what you're looking for): https://anthonyalfimov.github.io/Lightpad-Block-List/

• @SWONIC said:

@sharifkerbage said:
    Would anyone be interested in starting a thread to share custom controllers for the Lightpad?

Check this out (it might be what you're looking for): https://anthonyalfimov.github.io/Lightpad-Block-List/

DC modes
    Thanks, I'll check it out

• @sharifkerbage said:

@SWONIC said:

@sharifkerbage said:

DC modes
    Thanks, I'll check it out

Oh, ok. Sharing DC modes is a great idea :-) the list however is just different Littlefoot scripts! ;-)