Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mood Update

Mood got a nice update. New bank and a bunch of AU fixes including a new UI.

Comments

• Awesome! I think the ‘sampling rate change according to host’ may bode well for my NS2 exports!

• Hmmm nope :/

• I have the feeling that Mood is an amazing synth but I have so much difficulties to use it. Can anyone explain me how the sample thing is working ? I can load a sample but then...well, it just doesn’t make any sens...

• I’ll be waiting for the MPE update. Until then no more synths for me.

• I just saw this thread and thought I’d feel better after reading it. But my mood is unchanged :-(

• @tiantong said:
    I’ll be waiting for the MPE update. Until then no more synths for me.

Is MPE the future? Or is it the Quadrophonic Sound of our era?

• @cuscolima said:
    I have the feeling that Mood is an amazing synth but I have so much difficulties to use it. Can anyone explain me how the sample thing is working ? I can load a sample but then...well, it just doesn’t make any sens...

It's another sound source--a sample can be loaded and added to the mix. There is a button that activates it (think it's in the middle, where you can also turn on/off OSCs and Noise. Enjoy!

• @murky_fish said:

@cuscolima said:
    I have the feeling that Mood is an amazing synth but I have so much difficulties to use it. Can anyone explain me how the sample thing is working ? I can load a sample but then...well, it just doesn’t make any sens...

It's another sound source--a sample can be loaded and added to the mix. There is a button that activates it (think it's in the middle, where you can also turn on/off OSCs and Noise. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot, I found it

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@tiantong said:

I don’t know. I just happen to own a Linnstrument and want to get the most out of it.

Besides, I have more iOS synths than I can play.

• How do you like the Linnstrument?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@tiantong said:

Ouch! :)

• update wiped my midi cc settings :(
    other than that , great update

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    How do you like the Linnstrument?

I love it. Nice iPad companion

• mood AU finally gets its keyboard. Love that ribbon keyboard.

• has anyone got it on mac?