Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB3 MIDI - stage ready - success

edited March 2019 in Support and Feedback

I just had my first successful gig with Audiobus MIDI working perfectly. I have to say the MIDI implementation is solid, no problems at all. I had backing tracks set up from Loopy HD, levels and EQ mapped to my Akai MIDI controller. I had my songs saved as presets with a drum pad mapped as a button to advance songs.

I just wanted to post some positive feedback and say thanks to Michael for the constant improvements to Audiobus. The MIDI updates are phenomenal and working great :-)

Comments

• Very cool! And agree that AB3 is simply the shizizzle for live gigging.

• That's great news! Thanks for saying @Hmtx

• edited March 2019

Great, thanks for reporting back. I haven't yet taken the plunge but generally feel it is almost there. With 'almost' being almost an exaggeration ;)