Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Funkbox not installing correctly, new setup

edited February 2013 in Support and Feedback

Hi,

I'm trying to run FunkBox into Loopy HD through Audiobus. Brand new iPad 2, iOS 6.1, latest versions of all apps. Audiobus starts fine. "+" for input shows FunkBox and Loopy HD, selecting Funkbox just fine. Output selection for Loopy HD just fine. When I wake Loopy HD it fires up and then sends me back to Audiobus. When I launch FunkBox (with Loopy HD running) it crashes and sends me back to the home screen, and when I return to Audiobus Loopy HD is running but FunkBox is asleep. If I start FunkBox without Loopy HD invoked, it runs, but never returns to Audiobus. If I manually go to home and then return to Audiobus, Funkbox shows as still asleep, even though it is running.

Am I missing something... or is this a bug? Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom!!

Chuck

Comments

• I've also deleted FunkBox, rebooted the iPad, and made sure that I was starting "fresh" as I try to figure out what's going wrong...

• edited February 2013

Oops... looks like I needed to update FunkBox to V 3.2, all works just fine now...