Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New FHTH album (EBM/Futurepop, Darkwave)

https://fhth.bandcamp.com/album/devastated

This is EBM/Futurepop with some Synthwave influence.

The instruments are made mainly in Korg Gadget and partially Poison 202. Vocals, mixing and mastering was in Cubase.

I am interested to know your opinion.

Comments

• Will totally have a listen later! Do you have it on Spotify, by chance.

• @Telengard said:
    Will totally have a listen later! Do you have it on Spotify, by chance.

This album will appear in a couple of weeks, if I'm not mistaken. The previous one is.

• Wow, really good work @slava. I always like the twisted, slightly East European, feel in your music. And your voice is perfect for it. Love to hear you do a cover of Rasputin!

• edited March 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Wow, really good work @slava. I always like the twisted, slightly East European, feel in your music. And your voice is perfect for it. Love to hear you do a cover of Rasputin!

Thanks for the kind words. I will have to think about the cover of this song. Interesting idea.

• edited March 2019

@Slava said:

@Telengard said:

This album will appear in a couple of weeks, if I'm not mistaken. The previous one is.

Cool, I will keep an ear out for it. Currently listening to Devastated. I really like it! Some of my favorite bands are Combichrist and Noisuf-X, but I have quite a range. Some of your music reminds me of Grendel and some older classic bands. :+1:

• edited March 2019

@Telengard said:

@Slava said:

@Telengard said:

Cool, I will keep an ear out for it. Currently listening to Devastated. I really like it! Some of my favorite bands are Combichrist and Noisuf-X, but I have quite a range. Some of your music reminds me of Grendel and some older classic bands. :+1:

Thanks you. I like them too, although I'm pretty omnivorous :) . From melodic death metal to synthpop.
    P. S. This is Spotify of my first album https://open.spotify.com/album/7qC131xex95dgpZTKhDbN3

• edited March 2019

@Slava said:

The instruments are made mainly in Korg Gadget and partially Poison 202. Vocals, mixing and mastering was in Cubase.

Very nice music and production skills.I only listened to a couple of songs but that’s totally down my alley. (Well one of them 😃) I will listen to some more later.

Did you use Gadget/poison iOS or Mac?

Could you have done the album only on iOS ?

• @ecou said:

@Slava said:

Very nice music and production skills.I only listened to a couple of songs but that’s totally down my alley. (Well one of them 😃) I will listen to some more later.

Did you use Gadget/poison iOS or Mac?

Could you have done the album only on iOS ?

Thanks for the kind words.
    I used Gadget and Poizon on IOS.
    In principle, I could record and mix an album only in IOS. For me, the main obstacle is the habit of working on vocals (editing, correction) by means of Cubase.