Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pro 10.5... still audio crackles?

I recall reading issues about Pro crackles. Any 10.5 users still experiencing this on latest IOS or has that been resolved?

Comments

• I've never had a problem.

• No crackles here - the issues were resolved in iOS 11 AFAIK.

• Never had any

• edited March 2019

Never had a single problem with the 10.5, even before iOS 11. And like richardyot said, iOS 11 seemed to quiet all the people who did.

• Most of the discussion about crackling is for the new 2018 Pros only. There was a problem specific to the 2018 Pros that was fixed with iOS 12.1.3.

• Awesome, thanks for the feedback.

• I have a 10.5 pro 12.1.4 that still gets some crackles or pops. Mostly when switching between apps or when switching basses in iBassist. It has gotten better with the last few updates.

• Don’t get me wrong, any iOS device can still get crackles. This is just when for whatever reason the CPU processor is overloaded. Some apps use more resources than others. There was just also a very specific bug for the last Pros that was recently fixed.