Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pompei: Let's Talk....................

For all my negative and snarky crap I posted with the whole Korg Gadget thing, I would like to take a moment for a thread on a particular of the update.

"Poly" Pompei

I am actually super excited once I dove into this. I sort of let the stand alone version go into retirement as LINK and other apps or hardware began to dominate my workflow.

For a true house lover like me, this is a classic sound.

As far as the Gadget Poly Pompei, what are you noticing about it?

Good or bad.

Are you noticing any limits on polyphony? I kind of feel it choking off at one point?

Or is it in my head?

Perhaps Korg can release the compliment to this with an interpretation of the drum sequencing page of the poly as a "drum" type app with pads and app the same features as the stand alone's drum page.

(LINEAR notice the use of commas in the correct places. I know that is your're favorite....😜)

I mean for me personally, the POLY and the MODULE GADGETS are something I will use even with my hardware.

I am going to take some time this weekend and see if the MIDI out is conducive to my workflow style.

What are your thoughts on the POLY GADGET?

(yes this thread is attempting to avoid re-engaging the overall opinions on Korg and all ancillary issues and stick with music making)

TGIF

Comments