Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kerosene album released today. Spotify and all good stockists!

Comments

• Congratulations on the release - I've added the album to my Spotify playlist, and if I like it I'll buy it on Bandcamp.

• Thanks mate!

We just wanna get the music out there maaan!

• Good luck with it, hope you get some traction with the blogs etc... Promoting music is a lot like screaming into the void IMO, but what I've heard of this album so far is pretty rocking :)

• I've listened to the whole thing - good job. I'll need a few more listens to get more familiar with the tunes but there's some really catchy punky stuff in there. Your singing is great BTW.

• @richardyot said:
    Good luck with it, hope you get some traction with the blogs etc... Promoting music is a lot like screaming into the void IMO, but what I've heard of this album so far is pretty rocking :)

@richardyot said:
    I've listened to the whole thing - good job. I'll need a few more listens to get more familiar with the tunes but there's some really catchy punky stuff in there. Your singing is great BTW.

Thanks mate!
    We’ve managed to get some Twitter coverage, internet radio and other bits and bobs.
    A Louder Than War reviewer has said that he’s doing a review, so that will be cool.
    They have 30000+ followers and a bi-monthly magazine, so fingers crossed!

• @DefRobot said:

@richardyot said:
    Good luck with it, hope you get some traction with the blogs etc... Promoting music is a lot like screaming into the void IMO, but what I've heard of this album so far is pretty rocking :)

@richardyot said:
    I've listened to the whole thing - good job. I'll need a few more listens to get more familiar with the tunes but there's some really catchy punky stuff in there. Your singing is great BTW.

Thanks mate!
    We’ve managed to get some Twitter coverage, internet radio and other bits and bobs.
    A Louder Than War reviewer has said that he’s doing a review, so that will be cool.
    They have 30000+ followers and a bi-monthly magazine, so fingers crossed!

Nice! Good luck with it :smiley: