Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Endlesss is an iOS app!

It looks like it’s a new collaboration platform at that, check this out https://beta.endlesss.fm/?src=launchmailer

Comments

• Wow... After so much hype and build up, this is a monumental dud... Really disappointed.

Its like WEJAMM V3...

lame...

• edited February 2019

@MonkeyDrummer I'm a bit surprised too. But, given the team behind it, I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt: they might have identified some specific needs + solutions that similar platforms haven't been addressing well.

One thing that stands out as promising from the blurb is the emphasis on "riffs". From the video, the workflow is intriguing—might even prove valuable as a solo tool.

Maybe?

• edited February 2019

Ok, that's quite the statement—IMO Lidell is no slouch (check out his podcast), so I give his word some cred:

• following.... with popcorn.

• I’m just wondering, is a rifff a “perfect loop”? How many bars? Can riffs be sequenced? Is everything quantized to the project time via the rifff? Will there be a glut of users that launch in the default bpm/time signature? Will it be like D&D where there’s a dungeon master?

My first impression is that it looks like blocks and launchpad in the same instance, Tim has mastered the interface and is shredding on it, the potential for vocal hyjinks is very likely.

• If you fancy testing in Beta TestFlight the beta just opened up with the link in this tweet.

You have to sign up first.

• Here’s a token link if you;fancy joining the beta.

Let's jam together on Endlesss! Here's a personal invite to a jam called 'test1'
    https://endlesss.fm/invite/jumpercollins31/4f281323a8eb5828326c