Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget 2 out and .... Seriously ?? Still no LEVEL CONTROL for the METRONOME?

edited February 2019 in General App Discussion

Name ANY respected and widely used DAW other than Gadget - whether on iOS or on PC which DOESN'T have this basic feature.

Comments

• edited February 2019

I don’t need it... it’s ok that’s important for you - but a new thread?

• I must agree. The metronome is too loud.

should be able to change sound and level.

Its volume nearly prevents me from using.

oh and how about a count in only option, and while I’m on the subject why doesn’t count in seem to be working at all in Gadget 2?

stay in time folks but get get wild!

• Easy enough to place a few hit in a bilbao track and choose your sound and volume.

• Sure sure that’s a good workaround, and yes easy too. But I’d imagine an easy fix on Korgs side. Maybe they’ll just try and sell us a metronome gadget.

Anyhow other than that minor issue I’m liking gadget 2 alot.

• why does this need a new thread?

• Count-in works fine for me. You can change the count-in in the OTHER SETTINGS tab under the gear. Options are OFF, 1 BAR or 2 BAR.

• ModStep doesn’t let you turn down the metronome value, I wish it did because I’d definitely use it more. Actually I don’t use it at all because of it. Other than that it’s great.

• wimwim
    edited February 2019

Count-in doesn’t work with Link enabled. Never has. Disable it and count-in will work.

• Out of all the things gadget needs is this the discussion point hahahaha

• But there's something to be learned here also. UX wise. I love Gadget despite its various foibles (and the fact that it burns through my battery in 15 minutes), but the Metronome of Annoying Doom really pisses me off. Sensical? No, not really. Beyond any reasonable proportion? Absolutely. But still.

• I dont get why theres few samplers and none can open long samples. Im finding sounds i like when i play around, not cutting hundreds of samples before.

• (sorry so late)
    If you really need a softer metronome, put LONDON on a track. Tap in one measure of sticks or clicks. quantize on. Copy the measure as many times as needed so you have the clicks as long as the song lasts (or until tempo change) then make sure you lower the volume on that track. once you get enough of the song built on other tracks, freeze this track to keep from running out of processor power. - this is not a convenient way to solve the problem, but if you absolutely need a softer
    metronome, this will do.

• I was here looking to see if they ever fixed this. 😳In 2023😮 a Save a template with a clicktrack named metronome and just keep it there, it sucks but this is the best.

RE the bat drain, I experienced this with my dear beloved BM3 and a few other apps but Korg has always been awesome solid stable and battery efficient apps for me. And I do watch. Try saving a midi version of your songs then in a copy, bounce all midi tracks to audio and get the CPU usage down.

hey @korg first off I 💚you! Second, these are small things with workarounds but its sloppy app development and this app might not be a big money maker but it IS a gateway to KORG in a world with less and less physical retail locations to demonstrate KORG gear. Plus this is a vital workspace that bridges many of your hardware and codified your name in a whole generation of new musicians thanks to your bravery in being a first to iOS, so don’t go turning your back on this app!

• Personally, I find more disturbing the lack of control over the send reverb.

• R_2R_2
    edited February 2023

@sharifkerbage said:
    Personally, I find more disturbing the lack of control over the send reverb.

Yeah, I never liked the sound of the ‘master’ reverb and apply the IFX reverbs instead.

• @R_2 said:

@sharifkerbage said:
    Personally, I find more disturbing the lack of control over the send reverb.

Yeah, I never liked the sound of the ‘master’ reverb and apply the IFX reverbs instead.

I wonder how difficult could be having the same IFX options instead of that fixed reverb as send fx