Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala - the ultimate pocket-sized sampler

Comments

• @elf_audio said:
    @CracklePot one grilled cheese sandwich coming right up!

Seriously, I'm very grateful for all the feedback and support!!, a lot of this stuff is pure gold! So much info! Obviously I have to work out which of this stuff lines up with the app's design philosophy, the last thing I want is to make it more bloated and cluttered with buttons than it already is!

Coming up in next version early next week - AudioShare sample import + copy/paste import as a priority, maybe some of the other suggestions here, will see what time allows!

Loving your app already, but Audioshare input will take it to another level.

Love the way it exports perfect loops - perfect for dropping into Gadget and other DAWs.

• @elf_audio said:
    @CracklePot one grilled cheese sandwich coming right up!

Seriously, I'm very grateful for all the feedback and support!!, a lot of this stuff is pure gold! So much info! Obviously I have to work out which of this stuff lines up with the app's design philosophy, the last thing I want is to make it more bloated and cluttered with buttons than it already is!

Coming up in next version early next week - AudioShare sample import + copy/paste import as a priority, maybe some of the other suggestions here, will see what time allows!

Great news. I just found this video about Koala on Youtube:

https://youtu.be/_DlblzGIKeg

• Nice one! Will update you all here hopefully, if you want more updates then @elf_audio on twitter and insta is worth following too!

• @elf_audio much appreciate forthcoming update Totally agree keep it simple. Just the One Shot sample trigger would be welcoming (hitting pad and plays total duration of sample without having to hold pad to do so . Mute groups too could be cool. All else is brilliant so far. Thanks. You got the “swing” function working as should. Impressive :-)

• Don't know if some have noticed but there is also an app version of it freely downloadable on the website. Mac Osx only. Cool with the laptop and the built-in mic.

• Please implement extra arm/hand functionality urgently. Thks.

• @paradiddle said:
    Don't know if some have noticed but there is also an app version of it freely downloadable on the website. Mac Osx only. Cool with the laptop and the built-in mic.

Thanks for pointing this out!

• edited March 2019

"\n"> @paradiddle said:

Don't know if some have noticed but there is also an app version of it freely downloadable on the website. Mac Osx only. Cool with the laptop and the built-in mic.

I'm on MacOS 10.13.6

• Mmm, works on high sierra which is 10.13.6

• sorry I didn't scale it to be smaller.

• edited March 2019

@paradiddle hi if possible can you let me know how you trigger the pads on OSX i.e midi controller Was it simple to set up?

• Anybody else getting crashes when trying to save?

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Anybody else getting crashes when trying to save?

Have seen one or two. And impossible to see the first saved file in list of presets in my iPhone.

• Hi, i don’t think it’s possible like that. The dev probably uses this to test the app so it’s mouse only unless i missed something.

@stormbeats said:
    @paradiddle hi if possible can you let me know how you trigger the pads on OSX i.e midi controller Was it simple to set up?

• edited March 2019

@Gaia.Tree said:

I did when trying to export, but a reboot (it was the first since install) solved it for me. Good luck.

• @Gaia.Tree said:

I’ve had a couple of crashes, one when I was resampling, another when trying to load a session.

• Hi all! I have managed to fix most of the bugs with saving, still working on AudioShare import, will submit a new version tonight!!

• Yeah awesome!

• edited March 2019

@paradiddle said:
    Hi, i don’t think it’s possible like that. The dev probably uses this to test the app so it’s mouse only unless i missed something.

@stormbeats said:

@paradiddle Ok thanks for info

• @elf_audio said:
    Hi all! I have managed to fix most of the bugs with saving, still working on AudioShare import, will submit a new version tonight!!

Brilliant, thank you.

• @elf_audio said:
    Hi all! I have managed to fix most of the bugs with saving, still working on AudioShare import, will submit a new version tonight!!

Sweet thank you!

• @elf_audio said:

Superior!

I will be in the airports of Malaga, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Houston and Austin over the next 48 hours and am planning a field recording sequence with Koala.

• What are the differences between Koala and Triqtraq?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@elf_audio said:

Superior!

I will be in the airports of Malaga, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Houston and Austin over the next 48 hours and am planning a field recording sequence with Koala.

I expect results like this:

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@elf_audio said:

Superior!

I expect results like this:

Well. That's thoroughly intimidating. Thanks.

:)

• @SlowwFloww said:
    "\n"> @paradiddle said:

I'm on MacOS 10.13.6

Same error here.

• I absolutely love that album!! Work of art...

@OnfraySin , I will send you a DM to help work this out.

Update uploading right now.

Fingers X'd!