Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audibus to record Kong Module in Kong Gadget? How?

Hello,

Your app looks wonderful, but I am a composer, not a techy. I purchased it and have been trying to set it up on my iPhone. I like the sounds in Korg Module, sincere there are more ways to fine-tune the piano sounds in this app, as compared with Korg Gadget, and also the app allows use of the midi keyboard sustain pedal. When I link to record in GarageBand, the sustain pedal does not register. So I bought your app, so I could record Korg Module in Korg Gadget. Please advise.

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Comments

• wimwim
    edited February 2019

I’m sorry to say that if you are referring to AudioBus when you say “your app”, your decision was misguided. Gadget doesn’t allow you to record into it directly from any app. Gadget does allow you to import files recorded in other apps, but AudioBus itself doesn’t record audio.

There is an app called AudioShare that will allow you record Module’s output. There are other apps as well, but AudioShare is one of the simplest and least inexpensive. It has many other uses as well, such as for organizing storing your audio files, and for basic editing of loops.

Audiobus has many, many fantastic uses, unfortunately, if I understand your question correctly, what you want to do isn’t one of them.

• wimwim
    edited February 2019

I’m curious though. In what way so you think Module is able to fine tune the piano sounds than in Gadget? As far as I know all the controls in gadget are the same as in Module. In fact, I believe there are more ways to fine tune the sound in Gadget since there are additional effects which can be inserted into the channel whereas in Module there are only two.