Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 Released

12728293032

Comments

  • Electribe Wave and Monopoly aren’t working for me in Gadget 2 since ios13 dropped. I’ve tried rebooting/reinstalling etc. Anyone else have them working?

  • No problem here with both. Anyway, an EW update is live on AppStore.

  • @Faland said:
    No problem here with both. Anyway, an EW update is live on AppStore.

    Cheers for answering. Yeah I’ve downloaded the update. Oh well. Damn.

    Ah. It’s working on my iPad fine. Just my phone that isn’t installing the other synths.

  • Anyone having any problems with Gadget not seeing Electribe Wave or Module etc on their phone since iOS 13? I’m on an 8+ and have tried everything I know. Gadget never asked me if I wanted to install the Wave plugins etc and I can’t get it to do so. 😂

  • did you update Electribe Wave?

  • I’m facing problem playing chords with touchscreen directly from gadgets.

    Some chords played quickly get truncated.

  • edited September 26

    @AtticusL said:
    Anyone having any problems with Gadget not seeing Electribe Wave or Module etc on their phone since iOS 13? I’m on an 8+ and have tried everything I know. Gadget never asked me if I wanted to install the Wave plugins etc and I can’t get it to do so. 😂

    I can’t get Module to install either...😐
    But, Electribe Wave did just fine.

  • @thatguysmitty said:

    @AtticusL said:
    Anyone having any problems with Gadget not seeing Electribe Wave or Module etc on their phone since iOS 13? I’m on an 8+ and have tried everything I know. Gadget never asked me if I wanted to install the Wave plugins etc and I can’t get it to do so. 😂

    I can’t get Module to install either...😐
    But, Electribe Wave did just fine.

    I’m missing those electric pianos in module something awful.

    Odyssey installed fine.

  • Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

  • @dpeace said:
    Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

    My nanoKey Studio is working just fine with iPad OS.

  • @dpeace said:
    Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

    @dpeace Mine one is working fine via Bluetooth with Gadget under iPadOS 13.1 on a iPad Pro 9.7 maybe it’s model specific.

  • @AtticusL said:

    @thatguysmitty said:

    @AtticusL said:
    Anyone having any problems with Gadget not seeing Electribe Wave or Module etc on their phone since iOS 13? I’m on an 8+ and have tried everything I know. Gadget never asked me if I wanted to install the Wave plugins etc and I can’t get it to do so. 😂

    I can’t get Module to install either...😐
    But, Electribe Wave did just fine.

    I’m missing those electric pianos in module something awful.

    Odyssey installed fine.

    Ditto! Also, missing the Kapo strings😩

  • @Jumpercollins said:

    @dpeace said:
    Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

    @dpeace Mine one is working fine via Bluetooth with Gadget under iPadOS 13.1 on a iPad Pro 9.7 maybe it’s model specific.

    Hmm. Good to hear - I’m on a 12.9” Pro 2, 13.1 non-beta. I’ll try a hardware reset of the nanoKEY. Thanks.

  • @dpeace said:

    @Jumpercollins said:

    @dpeace said:
    Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

    @dpeace Mine one is working fine via Bluetooth with Gadget under iPadOS 13.1 on a iPad Pro 9.7 maybe it’s model specific.

    Hmm. Good to hear - I’m on a 12.9” Pro 2, 13.1 non-beta. I’ll try a hardware reset of the nanoKEY. Thanks.

    No go; reset, and reflashed 1.07. Works fine with an iOS 12.4 iPad, but no go via Bluetooth with anything on 13.1 stock. Device is found, but connection craps out. I’ll assume it’s borked, and just use the CCC until I can swap it out.

  • Everything working fine for me with gadget on the new iPadOS
    Nanokey studio connecting fine over BT
    iPad Pro 10.5

  • @dpeace said:

    @dpeace said:

    @Jumpercollins said:

    @dpeace said:
    Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

    @dpeace Mine one is working fine via Bluetooth with Gadget under iPadOS 13.1 on a iPad Pro 9.7 maybe it’s model specific.

    Hmm. Good to hear - I’m on a 12.9” Pro 2, 13.1 non-beta. I’ll try a hardware reset of the nanoKEY. Thanks.

    No go; reset, and reflashed 1.07. Works fine with an iOS 12.4 iPad, but no go via Bluetooth with anything on 13.1 stock. Device is found, but connection craps out. I’ll assume it’s borked, and just use the CCC until I can swap it out.

    Maybe it's just the BLE MIDI app that's borked? Have you tried connecting directly from within Gadget, AUM, AudioBus, etc?

  • Going off topic but would save me starting a new thread.

    I've seen minor improvements mentioned in all these Korg updates.
    Not on 13 here, just wondering if anything tasty has been added to the apps?

  • @wim said:

    @dpeace said:

    @dpeace said:

    @Jumpercollins said:

    @dpeace said:
    Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

    @dpeace Mine one is working fine via Bluetooth with Gadget under iPadOS 13.1 on a iPad Pro 9.7 maybe it’s model specific.

    Hmm. Good to hear - I’m on a 12.9” Pro 2, 13.1 non-beta. I’ll try a hardware reset of the nanoKEY. Thanks.

    No go; reset, and reflashed 1.07. Works fine with an iOS 12.4 iPad, but no go via Bluetooth with anything on 13.1 stock. Device is found, but connection craps out. I’ll assume it’s borked, and just use the CCC until I can swap it out.

    Maybe it's just the BLE MIDI app that's borked? Have you tried connecting directly from within Gadget, AUM, AudioBus, etc?

    Yes - same behaviour everywhere.

  • @dpeace said:

    @wim said:

    @dpeace said:

    @dpeace said:

    @Jumpercollins said:

    @dpeace said:
    Still not connecting to detected nanoKEY Studio via Bluetooth. Guess we need a firmware update.

    @dpeace Mine one is working fine via Bluetooth with Gadget under iPadOS 13.1 on a iPad Pro 9.7 maybe it’s model specific.

    Hmm. Good to hear - I’m on a 12.9” Pro 2, 13.1 non-beta. I’ll try a hardware reset of the nanoKEY. Thanks.

    No go; reset, and reflashed 1.07. Works fine with an iOS 12.4 iPad, but no go via Bluetooth with anything on 13.1 stock. Device is found, but connection craps out. I’ll assume it’s borked, and just use the CCC until I can swap it out.

    Maybe it's just the BLE MIDI app that's borked? Have you tried connecting directly from within Gadget, AUM, AudioBus, etc?

    Yes - same behaviour everywhere.

    Odd. Out of curiosity I updated my phone to iOS 13.1 ... and my NanoKEY Studio connects just fine over Bluetooth. Not gonna try the iPad though until there's a confirmed fix.

  • Anyone using the new Korg updates with iOS 12.3.1? Any problems?

  • @espiegel123 said:
    Anyone using the new Korg updates with iOS 12.3.1? Any problems?

    Me! So far so good, I haven’t found any new bug.

  • @espiegel123 said:
    Anyone using the new Korg updates with iOS 12.3.1? Any problems?

    iPad on 12.3.1, latest Gadget and instrument updates, no issues here either.

  • No problems here (same OS version) with Gadget or Electribe Wave @espiegel123

  • @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    No problems here (same OS version) with Gadget or Electribe Wave @espiegel123

    Phone or iPad?

  • @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    iPhone SE

    Ta. Don’t know what’s going on with mine then.

  • What issues are you seeing? @AtticusL

    I haven’t used the apps for more than a few hours since these updates. Can check if they happen on my device.

  • Cheers! Electribe Wave is in my Gadgets ok but... no sound! Whenever I try to install Module from the gadget list Gadget crashes.

    Thanks for the help.

  • Don’t have Module here, Electribe wave is working fine both standalone and inside Gadget.

    I haven’t installed the new update for Electribe Wave, just updated Gadget for the ‘minor improvements’

    These must be well hidden, haven’t noticed anything different yet.

Sign In or Register to comment.