Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• That has to be one of the most uninspired music videos ever: 'Stand here, and we'll run some stock wildlife footage behind you ... Bit of a facial expression there .. don't worry, we'll cover it up with some meaningless graphics."

• What a bummer and only 64! Their “post rock” stuff (mid-eighties on) was and still is a huge inspiration to me. RIP.

• Oh no... that hurts!

Paraphasing him: Don’t play two notes until you’ve learned how to play one. And don’t play one unless you’ve got a reason.

After years of trying I get this now. He on he other hand both knew how and why ... so rare.

• encenc
    edited February 2019
  • Spirit of Eden inspired me to want to make music. It’s all about the spaces between the notes. Thank you Mark, you will be missed.

• Spirit of Eden is a masterpiece in the genre, for sure. RIP.

• What a dark news... Spirit Of Eden, Laughing Stock and Mark Hollis eponym album include some of the most beautiful music ever put together on records. A true genius left us, such a sad sad day.

https://youtu.be/crkXA_aZvdk

• Sad. This made me reach out to my brother. We spent a lot of time listening to Spirit of Eden and his other quieter works after getting into Talk Talk.

• So sad. Truly one of my favorite artists. Such, beauty, such restraint.

• RIP Mark. Great music.

• How sad.

Growing up during the height of Talk Talk's popularity, I always loved their more commercial music the most. I think Mark Hollis was a very underrated songwriter. Songs such as "Such a shame" are just perfectly crafted songs for any era.

• He was responsible for some incredible music.

Rest In Peace

• When spring comes my, yearning for TalkTalk blooms, and will, always, RIP and thank you.

• Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock are two very important records!

important to all of music itself actually.

RIP

• Sadness.

Rest in Peace Mark Hollis.

His last three releases are beautiful recordings. The 'guitar solo' (not guitar!) on After the Flood is my favourite guitar solo. His music, and story, should be explored by everyone who creates music, regardless of the genres they explore.