Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

animoog , my old new friend (iphone version broke on iPad)

edited February 2019 in General App Discussion

I'm looking at these patches on albaectasy website cuz the demos sound rad, has anyone picked these old guys up?

I've heard some other demos and they seem good too but I'm really drawn to these after hearing the demos.. Lots it chill complex sounds

https://www.albaecstasy.ro/animoog-presets/

I never really used animoog too much until recently even tho I've had it forever, but I'm really loving its warm, raw electricity buzz sound that's still able to be chill and tame, haven't found anything quite as satisfying for this kinda vibe on iOS.... I am not really into the harsh sounds which at first I thought was the way of the ani but I found out I was wrong lol and this synth really can do great ambient downtempo stuff quit well

Also is funbox and iTunes still the only way to install sounds and timbres ???

Also my iPhone version won't work on my iPad pro anymore, I only get a quarter of the screen no matter what I try and the keys don't trigger the synth, I don't have the iPad version

Comments