Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ape matrix.... Can it....?

Record into loopy ??

Can I play synths and record samples into it's sampler?

I'm trying to get more familiar with ape matrix as it seems pretty sweet, mostly I live inside an AUM /ab3 combo...

Comments

• It doesn’t seem like it. I think you still need to go through Audiobus.

The holdup is that Loopy has no way to select an input in app. I checked the apeM busses, but those are blocked from inputting into Loopy in the Matrix output row up top.

If someone knows a way, I would like to know, too.

• edited February 2019

Also diving into apematrix recently, awesome app! You can record samples in apematrix in the similar way that you record samples in aum.

i think what your asking for is, which i cant understand why there’s not , is an AU looper.