Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quneo Template for ElasticDrums & ElasticFX

Hello Everyone!

I have been crafting this template for the last couple months, in order to have all my ElasticDrum dedicated controls, ElasticFX Controls, as well as AudioBus Play & Tempo control, and 8 faders for synth control, all on one control surface - for the purpose of live jamming and Production.

If you have a Quneo, an iPhone, and the ElasticBundle, you can utilize this Template, to essentially create a hands on drum machine and fx unit.

This links you to the presets for each app, as well a guide pictures and diagrams, and the Quneo Template, itself. This link is where I will compile together all this info to anyone interested. Here’s the link to the resources.

You will have to use the Quneo COMA mode to map the top four Quneo pads to ElasticFX while in MIDI Learn Mode inside ElasticFX. There is a reference pic.

You will also have to use the Quneo COMA mode to map all the Quneo faders (vertical and horizontal) to the proper functions while in MIDI Learn Mode inside ElasticDrums. There is reference pic in the download.

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. I take it this requires Audiobus 3 with the MIDI learn IAP?

• edited February 2019

nah, you can just select the Quneo as the input in Elastic Drums if youd like. AudioBus just allows you to run ElasticFX as an effect plug at the same time and also route midi control to it at the same time.

Elastic Drums and FX are not AU so you dont map them in that way, most controls are dedicated for ElasticDrums. You only have to map the faders inside the ElasticDrums app using ElasticDrums Midi Learn Mode.

• edited February 2019

good work, although I don't own these apps the template is designed for. The QuNeo is a great MIDI controller, I use it again and again, for many applications.

• I reccomend purchasing the bundle, if your contemplating it. If you have the Quneo it’s worth it for the integrated workflow of the two apps together in AudioBus.

• The link doesn't seem to work anymore. Is the template still available?

• @Dr_M - is this still around?

• Oh snap if the dl is not working gimme a but ill add a new link.
    Appolgies folks just popped in and realized...

• Here is the new link 👍
    Lemme know if there are any issues.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-LXElFv5hHX4g-aSPAaRiXbUShX5Y4or

• @Dr_M

Thank you! Will try over the weekend. Only have Elastic Drums - not sure about non-Au at this point, so haven’t picked up FX yet. Will see how it goes...