Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage Enso

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:
    Apparently it’s been rejected by the reviewers again. Sigh.

They are doing an awesome job. Thumb up you fartheads

• @kobamoto said:
    is enso AU only?

It was - but I believe for some reason the dev has been told that a stand-alone one is a requirement to get it in the App Store. It was appealed due to the obvious contradiction as per other AU only apps - but it looks like this has been turned down- so there will be a delay until one is ready by he looks of things.

• @d4d0ug said:

@kobamoto said:
    is enso AU only?

Yes, apparently, which is perfectly fine (by me!)

it looks really nice, maybe they'll come out with a version for the one app at a time crowd in the future, thanks for your insight.

• @d4d0ug said:

Ffs Apple, sort yourself out.

• i'd totally buy the AD guys a drink to console them, instead i'll have to buy the app so they can buy a drink.

once apple gets its head out of its arse and approves what was built based on their technology following their own OS rules.

• @david_2017 said:

@d4d0ug said:

They are doing an awesome job. Thumb up you fartheads

Confirmed from reading his latest tweet. Apple have rejected for same reason as last reject !

• @d4d0ug said:
    How many other apps are AU only?

@d4d0ug said:
    I’m curious

Rozeta, all of the last six Klevgränd apps, probably others.

This is a new low point for Apple. They literally don’t understand how their own OS works. FFS.

• @Beathoven said:

@d4d0ug said:

@d4d0ug said:
    I’m curious

Rozeta, all of the last six Klevgränd apps, probably others.

This is a new low point for Apple. They literally don’t understand how their own OS works. FFS.

Completely pathetic ... low point. Well said, mate.

• @d4d0ug said:

Where do they get them??
    I didn't bother appealing the review - just submitted again with clearer instructions on how to use AUs. It worked for me, but I feel your pain......

• @kobamoto said:

@d4d0ug said:

@kobamoto said:
    is enso AU only?

it looks really nice, maybe they'll come out with a version for the one app at a time crowd in the future, thanks for your insight.

Just host it in AUM and pretend it's a standalone app. The experience will be virtually identical (except better, because state saving etc.).

• @midiSequencer said:

@d4d0ug said:

Where do they get them??
    I didn't bother appealing the review - just submitted again with clearer instructions on how to use AUs. It worked for me, but I feel your pain......

I don't believe it. You must be joking.

• The dev’s response to the request for a standalone version was “go buy Loopy!” And he made it pretty clear that its intended to work inside a DAW or host like AUM.

Very unfortunate to see Apple’s review process has utterly failed us. I can stand to wait a few more days; thats no problem. But how can a company with such vast wealth not be able to manage their AppStore review team properly? There must be a reviewer capable of understanding and approving AUv3 .

• @d4d0ug said:

no idea, but I enjoy the iOS platform for it's inclusive trend.

• edited March 2019

The most annoying thing about iOS is having to have a built-in excitement buffer for release dates. It used to be review time, now it's uneducated reviewers. I love the stuff that just slips in the store unnoticed without pre-release fanfare so I don't have to put up with Apple's delaying of my gratification.

• @brambos said:

@kobamoto said:

@d4d0ug said:

@kobamoto said:
    is enso AU only?

Just host it in AUM and pretend it's a standalone app. The experience will be virtually identical (except better, because state saving etc.).

:) my second best go to

• edited March 2019

Physicles - Open manual in standalone

(Actually, one of my updates got rejected, but a video solved the issue. Chris also embedded a video in his submission, but they rejected it anyways)

• lol Karen Mode has been engaged. The manager will be spoken to etc

• While we wait.

• @kobamoto said:

@brambos said:

@kobamoto said:

@d4d0ug said:

@kobamoto said:
    is enso AU only?

:) my second best go to

The idiot reviewers probably have no clue what AUM is. You have to use the K.I.S.S. Method with them. Tell them to load it in their own 'user-friendly' app. Garageband.

• Love this tape mushroom can machine - clever stuff ;)

• @Jumpercollins said:
    While we wait.

he's a touch screen master! at 3:45 watch the finger wiggle to gently bring down the fader. love it :lol:

and a great looper video too ..I mean, who knows what that ribbon wrapped around the soup can is all about but he seems to know how to program a great AUv3 :wink:

• Loving the demos! Gimme!

• @Hmtx said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    While we wait.

he's a touch screen master! at 3:45 watch the finger wiggle to gently bring down the fader. love it :lol:

secrets revealed! :hushed: