Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage Enso

Comments

• @Chris_Randall says not til Monday on his Twitter page.

• the glass is definitely half full... MONDAY !!! :smiley: :blush:

• @Zjenji said:
    @Chris_Randall says not til Monday on his Twitter page.

Thank you.
    Now I can stop looking all weekend!
    :)

• @CracklePot said:

@Zjenji said:

Thank you.

Haha same here

• But what if he's just saying that to throw everyone off the trail?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    But what if he's just saying that to throw everyone off the trail?

What if you are saying this to throw us off?? 🤔

• I am just wondering. At the moment in AUM you can record in lane 1 then have it appear in lane 2 playing as a file. So if you were using say Gadget to record most of your tracks you can leave it in lane 1 for the session and let the recorded material appear In whichever lane you want. Will this be the case with Enso do you think?- if you record in lane 1 will a newly opened Enso in lane 2 contain the recorded loop? I am just hoping to avoid the scenario of in this case having to shut down Gadget in lane 1 then have to open it in lane 2/3/4 etc to use it again.

Also if you have several Enso’s recording loops- I am assuming that after shutting down they will all appear again all together in one Enso when you come back to it the next day?

• @jipumarino said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

True, but who has more motivation to throw everyone off the trail? :p

• edited March 2019

@lukesleepwalker said:

@jipumarino said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

True, but who has more motivation to throw everyone off the trail? :p

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

;)

• I was hoping to at least see " pre order" !!

• Keeping my fingers hot for the “dropped a day early scenario”, & @robosardine enso is AU and has magical powers, therefore it can walk upon matrices.

• @ashen_hand said:
    Keeping my fingers hot for the “dropped a day early scenario”, & @robosardine enso is AU and has magical powers, therefore it can walk upon matrices.

Ah- thanks I. didn’t realise- I just use mine or sleeping on 🙂

• @reasOne said:

@CracklePot said:

@Zjenji said:

Thank you.

Haha same here

Damn it! I can’t stop looking!
    :D

• Not what I wanted to hear 😦

• @lukesleepwalker said:

The force is strong with this one. The Power of the Darkside

• stay strong.... it will defiantly be worth the wait. :)

• Rozeta: splash screen
    Photon: splash screen
    Autony: splash screen
    Xequence pads & keys: splash screen

I thought Apple was the one who invented au’s (core audio)? They can be so stupid sometimes.

• This actually makes me angry. Devs really don’t need this shit from the company that runs the platform. Apple need to invest some of that vast pool of money in training their app reviewers in how their own platform works. Can you actually believe that this shit keeps happening?!!

• It so weird. Like something out of the movie ‘Brazil’.

• Apple needs to resurrect Steve, fuck tim

• REJECTED!

• Even worse news from the iOS music group... the developer is being forced to create a standalone version in the app because the idiots doing the review don’t understand Apple’s own AU standard...

Release is going to be a while....

• I don’t use Twitter, but maybe @reasOne can grab a snapshot of that text from Chris Randall too—otherwise, there’s a screenshot of the most recent message over at the iOS Musicians group.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah, like I said, how about Apple use some of that spare cash to train their app reviewers on how their own operating works. It’s incredibly ridiculous!

• Insanity, total insanity.
    And yes there are several auv3 apps already in the store 🙄

• Who wants to pay for a splash screen 10 Bucks anyways.... apple you are the best... thanks for proofing once more how incredible awesome and truly magical you are. Applause, standin ovation for apple review

• I don’t understand. Aren’t the previous Audio Damage AUv3 plug-ins non stand-alone?