Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage Enso

Comments

• It’s going to turn out that Enso is just a Fart button.

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    It’s going to turn out that Enso is just a Fart button.

Well, that would just stink.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@MonkeyDrummer said:

Well, that would just stink.

They would have to change their name to Olfactory Damage.

• Woot!!

• @MonkeyDrummer said:

I would try and make a lame Enso Fartrari joke but I’m 47.

• So, has it been submitted to Apple for approval, or they will be submitting it on Friday?

• @TheVimFuego said:

@MonkeyDrummer said:

So you'd finally be an old fart.

🥁

I'm 43 - the fart jokes are still a dime a dozen over here...

• @Daveypoo said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@MonkeyDrummer said:

So you'd finally be an old fart.

🥁

I'm 43 - the fart jokes are still a dime a dozen over here...

I'll be 47 on the Friday the 8th but I definitely don't feel that 'old' LOL...

• @Zjenji said:
    So, has it been submitted to Apple for approval, or they will be submitting it on Friday?

Love your avatar. Big fan.

What is this Enso all about??

• @kinkujin said:

@Zjenji said:
    So, has it been submitted to Apple for approval, or they will be submitting it on Friday?

AUv3 audio looper with lots of exciting options. More than I can list!

• It’s good to know it really is coming soon. Looking forward to this. I am expecting it will be getting some heavy use over a long period of time. An AUv3 looper made by Audio Damage..
    👍🏻

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jrjulius said:

@kinkujin said:

@Zjenji said:

AUv3 audio looper with lots of exciting options. More than I can list!

Ah thanks!

• I'm prepared to submit!

• Hope it gets out today. I've got a new Grandmother I need to break in

• "Up to 5 minutes loop time".

You should probably always have one Enso instance set to 5 minutes in every AUM session, recording all the time. Then you'll capture whatever happy accidents your jam session happens to produce.

Not the typical Enso use case, but could be useful in this way, too!

• @oat_phipps said:
    I've got a new Grandmother I need to break in

Everyone needs a hobby.

• I'm so ready to use this rn
    I hope it doesn't turn into a " it can't do this or should do that" fest but that everyone just enjoys it!!!
    I'm fam free this weekend and ready to loop the whole thing away

• I’ll likely get this... however, in practice it doesn’t seem that much different from RE-1. Mostly interested in the reverse delay feature.

• @reasOne said:
    I'm so ready to use this rn
    I hope it doesn't turn into a " it can't do this or should do that" fest but that everyone just enjoys it!!!
    I'm fam free this weekend and ready to loop the whole thing away

Haha, dream on. Usually, I just shut the board out after release and just enjoy it.

• @MonzoPro said:

@oat_phipps said:

Everyone needs a hobby.

My apologies. In my excitement I picked the lowest of the hanging fruits. I'll do better

• @oat_phipps said:

@MonzoPro said:

@oat_phipps said:

Everyone needs a hobby.

My apologies. In my excitement I picked the lowest of the hanging fruits. I'll do better

😂

• @reasOne said:
    I'm so ready to use this rn

@MonzoPro said:
    Everyone needs a hobby.

😀

• @bleep said:
    "Up to 5 minutes loop time".

You should probably always have one Enso instance set to 5 minutes in every AUM session, recording all the time. Then you'll capture whatever happy accidents your jam session happens to produce.

Not the typical Enso use case, but could be useful in this way, too!

Wouldn’t it be easier just to use the built-in AUM Recorder for that? No time limit, either.

• Doable, but if you often jam along for 1 hour then you´d end up with many large files. Whereas if you´re just interested in the last part that turned out good, then it is comforting to know you always have the last 5 minutes recorded.

• Plus, if Enso has a quick one-tap save with auto-naming then you could quickly save multiple such 5 minute snippets during the session. If you AUM-record the entire thing to a 1 hour file, you would later have to search around in this file to find those good parts. Just a thought, dunno if it´ll work well in practice.

• @bleep said:
    Doable, but if you often jam along for 1 hour then you´d end up with many large files. Whereas if you´re just interested in the last part that turned out good, then it is comforting to know you always have the last 5 minutes recorded.

But, but...
    The good shit happened SIX minutes ago!
    ;)

I would suggest recording on a mixbus in AUM, so you only create the one file. Recording all the separate channels would indeed make a mess.