Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MITOSYNTH - Another FREE Patch Bank from Spidericemidas

This free patch bank for Mitosynth was designed by Spidericemidas and is completely free, the pack was designed using only reverb tails made with synths in Audiobus going through AUFX Space set to infinite, those sample were then taken into Mitosynth and the patches were built.

I’m sure @Spidericemidas will pop in and explain in more detail 🥶

https://youtu.be/EZxpd4__KUg

Comments

• Awesome - I loved his previous bank.

• Thanks for posting @thesoundtestroom !

Just a collection of twenty straightforward Pads made out of reverb tails. Got the idea from a brilliant tutorial by @Junebug The patches are tagged as “Reverb Tails” so they can be filtered out in Mitosynth’s patch library.

I generally don’t play using x-y controllers on anything, so again these patches are not linked to Mitosynth’s extra internal controllers. I also tend to avoid putting in too much specific modulation as that immediately limits a patch’s usefulness and versatility. I believe more specific and distinct modulations are better added afterwards by end users if they wish, to suit the style and tempo of any music they are working these sounds into.

It was an interesting experiment, and hopefully it will provide a few extra free sounds to anyone’s arsenal of Pads for ambient stuff.

If anyone wants to check out my good buddy Dean’s tutorial on this technique, the link to his awesome vid is below.

Best regards All!

• Downloaded into Dropbox, went to export/ open in. Not seeing Mitosynth as a option, what am I missing ?

• thankyou for your generosity! The first pack you made was awesome can’t wait to check these out.

• I was able to easily download to Dropbox than open into mitosynth. It unpackages the new presets automatically

• Oh, this is sooo good!

• @Jumpercollins That’s very odd, Mitosynth should be there

• @thesoundtestroom all sorted now just took a few attempts and different browsers to show, cheers.

• I hope MitoSynth gets the AU instrument treatment some day. The dev seems to have moved on to his Ferrite podcasting studio development in recent years and left the musical apps behind.

• I’ve already had chats with Mitosynth’s dev. There’s no chance of it being updated to AUv3. The coding and structure is too old to be able to update. They’d have to start all over again, sadly.

• Wow. Thanks so much!
  • Ridiculously good. Thank you.