Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One Getting The Shimmer FX Treatment in AUM

SynthMaster One sounding suitably awesome through the new 4Pockets Stereo ShimmerFX.
I have the Elliot Garage being played by Rozeta XOX, I based the pattern loosely on the intro section to "Dutchess" by Genesis, the ESDR808 is also going through Eos2 and the 4Pockets Compressor.

And if anyone hasn't heard the brilliant "Dutchess" from Genesis, here is a link to that too.

Comments

• Love shimmer ! So much so I actually bought it . First app purchase in months
    Can I ask what spec is your iPad ? It seems to cope admirabley with what ever you throw at it 😎

• @enc It’s an old iPad Air 2, still works great, although I am getting a new iPad 128gb 2018 today or tomorrow, so I will be able to load all the big apps back on, mainly for storage, although I would think the new one will be a bit better power wise too.
    Plus the battery on the Air2 has just about had now.

• Sounds great Doug. I do love a nice shimmer, and this is very nice indeed.

Also, your camera is looking sharp. Nice to see everything crystal clear.

...now to invest in one of those Jakob Haq microfiber cloths to keep the smudges off. ;-) [joking, don’t worry about it]

• Thanks. There’s one for TSTR Greatest Hits album. In record stores soon! 👌
    You going for a new huge iPad Pro with all that extra screen real estate? (It’s tempting me every time i have 10 apps on top of each other in AUM... )

May have to pick up Shimmer. Have AU reverbs, but not like that! Wow...

(btw, the smudges make the sound warmer. 😄)

• @haulin_notes No, just getting an iPad 2018 9.7 with 128gb.
    It’s funny, I have a load of micro fibre cloths and I usually clean the screen before starting and also occasionally wipe it during a video, just like Jakob 😂🤣😎