Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Vanilla 2.8 (report problems here)

18910111214»

Comments

• edited March 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    @SevenSystems @Max23 @Michael. Sorry! This just started with a little joke for our master manipulator.
    But maybe it’s good redirection as no one is complaining about Vanilla ( I like strawberry, myself). However, I had been thinking about climate change cause of this video. It was, of course, a Fox tv interview, but the doc has some good creds, I think, and it is interesting.

The difference between people like the interviewed and scientists is that a scientist would never say "no, that's not the case" without delivering enough pro and con facts pulled out of scientifically applicable research projects including weights that, from today's scientific state of the art in knowledge, would be sufficient to draw a conclusion.
    @Michael Sorry for feeding an off-topic subject, I'll stop here ;)

• @rs2000 said:

@Michael said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:
    I came here to say: Please return back the "mark all post read" button.

Thanks

It's still there. Tap your profile icon, top right.

On iPhone 5S, iOS 9.3, nothing happens when I tap my profile icon.
    It does work on iPhone 5SE/iOS 12.1.

Ah, that rings a bell. I think it might have some iOS 9 problems still. Bug report already filed, will keep chasing.

• I've noticed that in some cases depending on screen size the 'Mark all read' is under the 'three line' hamburger menu left of AudioBus menu. While on the computer it's under the profile icon.

On both iPad and iPhone regardless of vertical or horizontal orientation the mark all read can be found under the three line hamburger menu left of the audiobus logo.

• @Michael said:

@rs2000 said:

@Michael said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:
    I came here to say: Please return back the "mark all post read" button.

Thanks

It's still there. Tap your profile icon, top right.

On iPhone 5S, iOS 9.3, nothing happens when I tap my profile icon.
    It does work on iPhone 5SE/iOS 12.1.

Ah, that rings a bell. I think it might have some iOS 9 problems still. Bug report already filed, will keep chasing.

It works on the iPad on iOS 9.3 interestingly, it's only on the iPhone model where nothing happens when tapping my profile icon or the menu icon.
    Tapping the three horizontal menu lines on the upper left will also do nothing on iPhone 5S on iOS 9.3. Maybe that helps.

• edited March 2019

#

• edited March 2019

Best of all: "Mark Williamson" asks for suggestions for office chairs, while at the same time he appearently wrote a REVIEW ON OFFICE CHAIRS :D

• edited March 2019

For me, the whole new Vanilla thing has been a disaster on Android running Chrome. No notifications whatsoever. I did disable email notifications because I don't need that really but definitely no red numbers o the bell etc.

The resulting confusion gives me a fuzzy feeling of lightness and freedom of not belonging. Like a red kite gliding softly in the sky.

• Is there any way to put users on an ignore list? Some threads get pretty cluttered with all those double and triple posts and its mostly the same users' post I'd like to hide.

• @supadom said:
    For me, the whole new Vanilla thing has been a disaster on Android running Chrome. No notifications whatsoever. I did disable email notifications because I don't need that really but definitely no red numbers o the bell etc.

The resulting confusion gives me a fuzzy feeling of lightness and freedom of not belonging. Like a red kite gliding softly in the sky.

I'm sorry to say I Too-Hard-Basketed your tale of woe at the time, Dom! How are things lately? Still having trouble?

• @Michael said:

@supadom said:

I'm sorry to say I Too-Hard-Basketed your tale of woe at the time, Dom! How are things lately? Still having trouble?

Still the same AFAICT. Not too bothered though and I guess I'm the Android poster boy so serves me right ;)

• @supadom said:

@Michael said:

@supadom said:

Still the same AFAICT. Not too bothered though and I guess I'm the Android poster boy so serves me right ;)

Haha damn right! Different from us! Different from us! I'll make a bug report anyway. Just no notifications on the toolbar? That the only issue? Were you getting email or popup notifications?

• edited April 2019

@Michael said:

@supadom said:

@Michael said:

@supadom said:

Haha damn right! Different from us! Different from us! I'll make a bug report anyway. Just no notifications on the toolbar? That the only issue? Were you getting email or popup notifications?

No pop ups and no bell notifications. My email notifications are off so I couldn’t tell. No worries on my account but I guess we Androidans are the largest user base ;)

Do you want me to try and test email notifications?

• Okay, cool. I guess that would probably be a useful data point; if that works then it's probably a ui issue. If not, it's something deeper

• Beakpoint CSS adjustment needed?

• I miss up votes / thumbs up !

• @audiblevideo said:
    Beakpoint CSS adjustment needed?

Whoops. Fixed

@reasOne said:
    I miss up votes / thumbs up !

Yeah, that ended up being pretty unpopular though, so I killed it.

• I'm not seeing any of the WYSIWYG icons on IOS. I'm using a PiHole, but they work fine on Linux Mint Firefox. Any ideas?

• Is there any chance we can get to choose which multiple categories get displayed in the forum? I’d like a ‘display all’, but with a few missing...

• @pauly said:
    I'm not seeing any of the WYSIWYG icons on IOS. I'm using a PiHole, but they work fine on Linux Mint Firefox. Any ideas?

• Worked it out: the Firefox Focus content blocker does this.
  • Is anyone else having problems signing in to forum on iPad? On iPad Pro it signs in first time, no problemo
    However on iPad or phone it can be 5,6,7 times trying to log in. Rather annoying

• @barabajagal said:
    Is anyone else having problems signing in to forum on iPad? On iPad Pro it signs in first time, no problemo
    However on iPad or phone it can be 5,6,7 times trying to log in. Rather annoying

Try just hitting reload after logging in. Sometimes the page doesn't reload properly.

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @barabajagal said:
    Is anyone else having problems signing in to forum on iPad? On iPad Pro it signs in first time, no problemo

Seems like it’s not accepting cookies.. having to sign-in every time I log on.