Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anybody from this community streaming on Twitch

Does anybody stream their IOS music creation proces.
If not it could be a good idea. When I have more time I might try it.

Comments

• Twitch live streaming is the new fm radio, minus the commercial blocks, huge variety of personalities and audience. Discord, Twitch, Bandcamp (ugh, the cheesy “reviews” tho), & Vimeo feel like the least greasy platforms to post content and content links. YouTube is super random, SoundCloud has producers but no listeners, Digital distribution is $ that might not return, and FB friends never see your posts in their feed. This Forum might be the most sincere corner of the entire net.

• Not yet, I have thought about it though.

• I think someone posted their twitch stream on our discord.

• I think someone posted their twitch stream on our discord.

If you want a really easy audio streaming solution try drop beats which works in audiobus.

Drop Beats by Omar Abdelwahed

The only problem is there are no listeners yet so you would have to send people there through other means.

• The other problem is you waive all your rights and they can reuse your stuff in any way they please.

• edited February 2019

Www.twitch.tv/tremendm_Labs

Every Wednesday night we live stream our community Improv iOS Jam. We call it the Perfect_Glitch_show. We’ve been doin the show on FM radio for 8 years, and streaming the show for over a year. We get together and throw our mini mobile ios gear setups on the table and create a jam from scratch together.

All the previous episodes are hosted over on our Tremendm_Labs YouTube channel.